• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brier

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brier

So how is this commodity related? Opening shows a brown Lethbridge. Is it that dry? We have 2 feet of snow.

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    So how is this commodity related? Opening shows a brown Lethbridge. Is it that dry? We have 2 feet of snow.
    Curling is ok to discuss, shouldn’t start a “war”!!
    Will be getting ready for the annual Men’s Spiel Mar
    18, it will be a shaker. We will be discussing farming/commodity so this is why we can talk curling. LOL.

Was thinking the same when I seen the brown, who knows when that was shot. But it is Lethbridge could look like that.

We have some snow, not 2 ft.

Looks like I’ve answered all your questions.

Comment

Until 2 weeks ago it has been brown for a month from Calgary south. Now maybe 2-4”.

Soil is dry down 7’. Looking like another crop disaster possible.

With these prices, real jealous of those talking about full soil moisture profiles and 2-3’ of snow on the level.

Comment

hope you get some , still time
        its nuts here , another 6" night before last , the snow in the fields is 2' higher than the roads . its just crazy . most snow i can remember ever, and haven't had a melt all winter . one afternoon ,it melted for a couple hours than it was -35 by morning
        we were terrible dry in the fall tho

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...