• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cattle Board Fallout

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    When oil went negative at the beginning of the pandemic, fuel prices never followed.

Does it cost more to refine today than back when oil was 0.

There seems to be some gouging going on. Not sure why a self sufficient country like canada would penalize their citizens for helping the world grow food given the shortages that are starting to be written about.

Why not make Canada a low cost producer , extract the real value for food from those that need it like India and China.

Grow our economy instead of paralyzing it with incredible excuses.

The last 6 years of King justin has showed me that you can flush a country down the crapper if you have enough sneaky bastards with a hidden grudge/agenda working behind the scenes for you. every major screw-up tracks back to this pathetic Liberal government .

We are running out of time to save this country . Thanks Toronto !

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
      The last 6 years of King justin has showed me that you can flush a country down the crapper if you have enough sneaky bastards with a hidden grudge/agenda working behind the scenes for you. every major screw-up tracks back to this pathetic Liberal government .

We are running out of time to save this country . Thanks Toronto !
      There are many potentially great countries in the world held back or ruined by bad government.
      Ukraine for sure. Venezuela used to be a leader in South America now can hardly feed itself. Africa has many that are going downhill all the time as the dictatorships get worse and investment flees.
      When we visited Argentina it really opened my eyes to how bad government can cripple a country.
      Of course it could never happen to us. We are all smart and educated and have a modern democratic society.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...