• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat is on fire!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made my donation to the Red Cross Ukraine fund on the weekend, then the first wheat sale this morning... #2 at 13 protein....$14.00

there always has to be winners and losers(I hope the grain companies are making donations to the Ukraine).. Sad the world we live in

Comment

Larry posted Spring wheat at PNW $17.16! $15.09 at Billings, $14.13 Saskatoon.

If we make a few $$, fuel, fertilizer, chem will take that from us.
      Last edited by fjlip; Mar 7, 2022, 18:15.

Comment

I've been watching wheat trade today. Just did a 50 cent up and down move in 10 minutes. Targets are the way to play this I think. Just dumped a little old crop canola, $25.50. Oh well.

Comment

So sad to give it away at 25.50

Comment

I think we take out the highs for wheat and canola by May, market has to buy acres away from corn and soybeans and the Ukraine Russia conflict brings a lot of uncertainty to grain acres and infrastructure.

Comment

Wheat markets have sure turned south for now.
              Really no surprise!! There is no fundamentals to this market, big crash could happen at any time.
              Need another rally before I sell more.

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
                Wheat markets have sure turned south for now.
                Really no surprise!! There is no fundamentals to this market, big crash could happen at any time.
                Need another rally before I sell more.
                The Russians banned wheat exports till Dec 31, which caused the record movement .

Moved $1.99 yesterday... more than 5 years price fluctuation in mid 201_'s 12-18.

Dropped $1/bu in 4 min.

Nickel won't be trading till Friday... the exchange London Exchange is reversing a whack of the last of a bunch of nickel trades... when it spiked up over 200% .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...