• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commodity forum is for Farming topics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commodity forum is for Farming topics

Hi Folks, Some of you may remember me from Agriville in previous years or we've met at farm shows. I am back at work after being on maternity leave for a year. I grew my family and am a new mom of a tractor-obsessed sweet little boy.
    This past year there’s also been a lot going on in the world, a lot of heavy news topics.

I’d like to remind you to PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL on Agriville. Admin will remove content that is insensitive or inappropriate.

I want to make it easier for the community to find and read through the farming content. Please use Commodity Marketing Forum for Farming discussions only. Non Farming topics need to go in the Rural Issues category. I'll be moving content unrelated to Farming to the Rural Issues category. Of course, there is grey area what is farm-related and what is not so I’ll use my best judgement and ask you to do the same when choosing the category you post your threads in.

Cheers
    Nicole

Click image for larger version

Name:	tax man.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	773186
    for a chuckle

Comment

Congrats
      Welcome back

Comment

One thing that would be great is easier posting of photos and multiples.

Ability to show PDF files.

And hot linking ain’t quite as good as it should be a times.

A revamp nah sometimes keep it simple most like it the way it is.

But easier to post pics on combimevforum for instance.

Enjoy your thread shifting.

Comment

Congratulations, and welcome back Nicole.

While you are catching up on housekeeping, any chance you could look into the non functioning buttons for posting links and quotes etc.
          And if you are looking for a shortcut of which threads need moved to the appropriate forum, we could save you some time and suggest you can click on the poster and just sweep every thread he has ever started.

Comment

And if you are looking for a shortcut of which threads need moved to the appropriate forum, we could save you some time and suggest you can click on the poster and just sweep every thread he has ever started. Reply With Quote

Or she.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
              And if you are looking for a shortcut of which threads need moved to the appropriate forum, we could save you some time and suggest you can click on the poster and just sweep every thread he has ever started. Reply With Quote

Or she.
              I'm afraid that with that crowd, we need to use all of the pronouns. So I simplified it.

Comment

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
                [ATTACH]10314[/ATTACH]
                for a chuckle
                Don't laugh, I always make sure to take pictures of the farm snowmobiles when we are using them for chasing cows or burning brush piles etc.

Comment

For reference 2 of 10 on this page are directly related to commodities. Where is the line? A number of topics such as climate and international conflict directly affect commodities. The real question is whether facts and opinion are relevant or conspiracy theories and misinformation from the dark web should pollute this forum . Rural issue has become a cesspool of misinformation. I don't know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    For reference 2 of 10 on this page are directly related to commodities. Where is the line? A number of topics such as climate and international conflict directly affect commodities. The real question is whether facts and opinion are relevant or conspiracy theories and misinformation from the dark web should pollute this forum . Rural issue has become a cesspool of misinformation. I don't know the answer.
                    Do you think that there is any gray area on this thread:

Putin grabbing America by the ***** Or the content of the first post which consisted exclusively of one offensive juvenile, vulgar meme? Breaking basically all of the supposed rules of this forum
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 2, 2022, 17:48.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Do you think that there is any gray area on this thread? Or the content of one offensive juvenile, vulgar meme?
                      Putin grabbing America by the *****
                      I dont have a problem with language. We should all be adults.

Comment

Err guys your going round in circles already.

If your thread gets shifted so be it got to rural issues and find it to comment.

I will rarely visit rural issues stay on farm stuff whereas other posters will ignore commodity forum and stick to rural issues.

Easy as.

Going to work have a top day and again we’ll done on the initiative Nicole

Comment

Don't laugh, I always make sure to take pictures of the farm snowmobiles when we are using them for chasing cows or burning brush piles etc.
                          We use our sleds to go look at farm equipment 400 kms from home..

Comment

Do you think that there is any gray area on this thread? Or the content of one offensive juvenile, vulgar meme?
                            Putin grabbing America by the *****
                            Offended by the word *****? LOL More likely offended by the satire directed at Trump.

Were you outraged when Trump used the word? And mocked Megan Kelly or the parents of dead soldier? Crickets from you!

Or are you just outraged because I trashed your hero's relationship with Putin?
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 2, 2022, 16:45.

Comment

Who's this Trump and where is his farm?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...