• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre pricing 2022 crop

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold a bit of ‘22 SRW today, $12 was just a nice round number

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      sorry all , i was talking about the 2022 crop , not 2023
      i fixed it on title
      wonder what chuck is doing , he hasn't replied , lol

Reading the Pfizer data DUMP! Crying about his liver DNA

Comment

9 pages of single spaced small font adverse reactions including permanent chromosomal changes to your DNA (it’s all in the report) takes time to get through and process.

Comment

2022 crop makes my head hurt.
          Hopefully I don't freeze completely and do nothing.
          Normally I presell heavily.
          This year when I do get the courage, I will be spending money on protection after ~20 - 30 bu/ac.
          Basis will be awful and easy money if you plan it right .
          Big risk for me is inaction or no plan.
          Although 5-10 b is not a bad idea at these prices, I read the news and stall out. I need to shake off winter brain fog and make some calls this week.
          Normally I don't care for highest price bragging rights but last year stung a little. And $2 price swings are still real money.
          Selling commodities a psychology game in this volatility.

I'm sure CC sells a little every day of the year once production binned. Maybe not a bad idea.
          Likely why he never adds to a marketing thread. Doesn't want to share. Our gain perhaps as he adds nothing but a pro cwb jab with no intelligent substance.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...