• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Admin enough with politics and vax BS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errr old school or I missed something dink?
    Australia Double Income No Kids dink

Comment

when tweety couldn't win argument , just called me a dink (penis, c0ck,prick, etc.) just like a spoiled 2 year old , when confronted with me again , told me to butt out
      dink also means double income no kids here , although doesn't apply to me
      Last edited by Guest; Mar 2, 2022, 09:19.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
        There are a few on this site, myself included, post as a form of discovery.

It is unlikely anything will help this public site as it continues its downward spiral, but, if you actually want an ag site - everyone don't post answers on non ag related posts. Shame anyone who does, but DO NOT reply to the OP question that is not ag related.

It is actually very simple, you have all these discussions - because that is what you want to discuss. I have just taken the opportunity to discover more about the temperature of those posting for our network.
        “Discover more about the temperature”. You have an amusing outlook on your posts. Most of the time I find your posts purposely inflammatory and aimed at soliciting are certain response that you then attack. 99% of the time I avoid responding as there really is no point.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          “Discover more about the temperature”. You have an amusing outlook on your posts. Most of the time I find your posts purposely inflammatory and aimed at soliciting are certain response that you then attack. 99% of the time I avoid responding as there really is no point.
          That's good, because you aren't the mark anyway or of interest.

Well AF5, there is your answer. If you want an ag forum don't stay at this one, because it isn't changing.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
            That's good, because you aren't the mark anyway or of interest.

Well AF5, there is your answer. If you want an ag forum don't stay at this one, because it isn't changing.
            My sympathies to you hamloc, I know how disappointed you must be to realize you are not the object of tweety's affections.

But I am confused by the second part of this response. Yesterday you nominated yourself as the policeman of agriville, determined to keep everyone posting in the proper place and on topic. Now today you tell me to give up all hope, it won't ever improve.
            Such a giant let down. Does this mean that Chuck will continue to post unmolested on any topic?
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 3, 2022, 10:15.

Comment

To admin and or moderators : Thanks for the update. As it is been said many times there is a proper place for different types of posts. I look forward to your attentiveness in acting as moderator to "police" this. Many other sites vigorously enforce the rules and as rules are spelled out don't have to justify their actions.

Comment

Regarding all of the armchair experts espousing their opinions on all of the off topic threads.
                The best comment I've seen on the past week:
                Isn't it amazing how in only 24 hours all of the expert epidemiologists on social media were reeducated as experts in geopolitics?

Comment

Apparently your message did not go viral. An example Coutts gohnjalt WTF? This poster has been a constant source of misinformation and propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Apparently your message did not go viral. An example Coutts gohnjalt WTF? This poster has been a constant source of misinformation and propaganda.
                    But look on the bright side. Chuck hasn't started a misinformation propaganda thread all day.
                    Take the victories as they come.
                    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                      I would enjoy doing that someday Woodland.
                      If anyone is ever west of Edmonton our shop fridge is usually well stocked. I don’t get far from home much these days 🍺

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...