• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oil open

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oil open

Wow. I knew it was going to pop but 6 bucks a barrel.... goin to be a very interesting week.

( If we don't all get nuked)

Biden freezing oil production I think was announced today , On top of the Ukrainian conflict ?
    $120 oil soon ?

Comment

Man I should dig up that post from about 6 months ago where I predicted it going to $150. I now think $200-250 is in the cards.

I predict a lot of capital flowing to the USD and equity markets now too. No rate cuts, more QE, much more inflation. China takes Taiwan while sleepy Joe is in the bathroom.

Comment

I am surprised that with a war ongoing and all the money printing that oil is only $95 US. 50 basis points of interest puts it back at $60 so don't see $250 any time soon. War will be over this week if there are negotiations rather than more sabre rattling. The government in Ukraine will have to be a bit more Moscow friendly for the time being while europe gets busy developing more useful energy resources on their own soil rather than chasing green fantasies. Problem solved.

Comment

Yep
          Green dream over
          Govts will hafta put on their big boy pants

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
            I am surprised that with a war ongoing and all the money printing that oil is only $95 US. 50 basis points of interest puts it back at $60 so don't see $250 any time soon. War will be over this week if there are negotiations rather than more sabre rattling. The government in Ukraine will have to be a bit more Moscow friendly for the time being while europe gets busy developing more useful energy resources on their own soil rather than chasing green fantasies. Problem solved.
            I like the way you think , but with no infrastructure ( extra) built in this country to shore up our own production , my feeling is that we are going to get hit in the wallets hard.

Every problem we have with the price of our own resources and lack of new infrastructure is because of the pathetic joke we have in Ottawa. Six years is long enough!!!

Just my opinion

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...