• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inflation’s Collapse

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    The only way to resuscitate this economy is by pumping: pumping oil, pumping nutrients into crops, pumping water into the ground to extract potash. Pump everything except LGTBS, India problems, China problems, Trudoo, Freeboo, Geeboo. 😆
    Can you imagine where we would be today if we had chosen that solution back in 08, or in 2020, instead of pumping the money supply and pumping the stock market, and pumping real estate and bitcoin, etc? I was so disappointed in the Harper government when they hit the easy short term vote buying button during the great recession, instead of the long term economic plan button.
    Some day we will chose the right path, probably not willingly though.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
      The SDG goals and the plans for the Great Reset are decades if not centuries in the making. They damn well know price controls on retailers will only exacerbate the inflation problem.

Governments Start Calling For Price Controls, Rationing & CBDCs Come Next

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...bdcs-come-next
      Very interesting article

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
        The SDG goals and the plans for the Great Reset are decades if not centuries in the making. They damn well know price controls on retailers will only exacerbate the inflation problem.

Governments Start Calling For Price Controls, Rationing & CBDCs Come Next

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...bdcs-come-next
        BL I think it is evident on so many levels that price fixing in our “free” markets is already here just by seeing what commodities are doing right now. Wheat tanking and the biggest producer in the world has its worst crop in years. Drought in Western Canada one of the biggest canola producers and prices hit the shitter. I firmly believe all these markets are fixed along with the stock market. There’s no price discovery anymore just what the powers in charge allow it to be.
        No one tells the truth anymore. No one answers for the dumb decisions that are made. I wonder what is fact or fiction when u watch the news. Leads me to believe the news is in on the fix as well. Not sure much will change no matter who is elected to power. Just look at how they are doing they’re damnedest to bury Trump. Whether u like him or not and what u think of him I don’t think u will have to worry about him becoming President. They will kill him before he’s allowed to bring some sense back to the world. As crazy as that sounds!
        I highly doubt PP has any hope in hell in fixing all the things dum dum buggered up. There’s no way he stands a chance of turning things around without pissing off all the freeloaders that accepted all the free benefits that helped us get in this situation. Our society has too many dumb people and people that see no way up the food chain therefore they will resort back to the same people that gave them something for nothing and the cycle continues and our situation gets worse the next time around. Someone has to be the adult and right now we got the kids running the cheque book. This is gonna end real bad no matter how u look at it and it all started when the people in power didn’t have the balls to say No when they needed to.

Comment

FJ, nobody thinks that PP is going to rock the country if he gets in. I mean look at Ford, after 15 yrs of liberal ruin and he cant get anything done and is vilified daily. Thats whats waiting for PP. A vote for him is only just to stop the bleeding and get some bandaids on the country. But a turn around is not in the cards.

Even if he greenlit 50 resource projects the next day, the activists, the marxist retards and all the regulation in the country would block all that.

If a vote for Trudeau would hasten Alberta and Sask departure, I would be all in, but even that is in doubt and I imagine Alberta will be picked clean in the next decade.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            FJ, nobody thinks that PP is going to rock the country if he gets in. I mean look at Ford, after 15 yrs of liberal ruin and he cant get anything done and is vilified daily. Thats whats waiting for PP. A vote for him is only just to stop the bleeding and get some bandaids on the country. But a turn around is not in the cards.

Even if he greenlit 50 resource projects the next day, the activists, the marxist retards and all the regulation in the country would block all that.

If a vote for Trudeau would hasten Alberta and Sask departure, I would be all in, but even that is in doubt and I imagine Alberta will be picked clean in the next decade.
            What does your area got to offer ?Maybe the departure should be selective on where the lines are drawn so not to include a bunch of have not areas.Moe mayeven be left with the east.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...