• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boom grain markets are going higher.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom grain markets are going higher.

Well overnight Putin said part of Ukraine wants to be part of Russia and come home. Does Alaska Alberta and sask want to go home since my grandfather came from that area of Russia.

Canola is within Penny's of my magic $25 for March that I delivered in January.

Soy corn wheat all up. Oil up it’s a good day after last nights shit show vote by #blackfacehitler.

South America still isn’t showing true number for soy it’s not 144 mt it’s 125mt or low 122mt.

Raining heavy at Little Rock with tornado warning still not hitting dry winter wheat areas.

Again grain is on fire

Grains on fire alright -30 this morn local guys are Burning through feed grains like crazy . Will this shake up what really is a shitty wheat price compared to other grains. Boy wants to know if he should lock in some sept prices and I don't know what to tell him these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
      Grains on fire alright -30 this morn local guys are Burning through feed grains like crazy . Will this shake up what really is a shitty wheat price compared to other grains. Boy wants to know if he should lock in some sept prices and I don't know what to tell him these days.
      We keep getting told no one is buying wheat so no market . The world had enough wheat from Australia and the Black Sea region .
      That may have changed overnight
      Also a lot of Australian wheat was not great quality
      Will see if this run has any legs , will depend on how aggressive Putin gets

Comment

Where’s Macdon? Need his input. Too bad all the Donks that show up on this site drive all the good marketing guys away.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
          Watch Market to Market and Market Plus on U-Tube for Feb 18, 2022 for what your boy should do.

I think she is Macdon's mother!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
            Watch Market to Market and Market Plus on U-Tube for Feb 18, 2022 for what your boy should do.

I think she is Macdon's mother!!!!!
            Interesting video , thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
              Where’s Macdon? Need his input. Too bad all the Donks that show up on this site drive all the good marketing guys away.
              Macdon was working his way out of farming if I remember. Probably working his way out of Canada now too.

Comment

Hard Red Spring is looking up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWH22_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_02_22_2022 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	773148

Name:	1 CWRS Wheat NW SK Price Short-Term Bushel Chart (6).jpg
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	773149

Name:	CWRS Short-Term Basis Chart (7).jpg
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	773150

Comment

Beans over 19 now. 17 for fall.

Comment

Name:	dm.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	773151.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Beans over 19 now. 17 for fall.
                      What do you grow after beans.

How much N can you count on?

Comment

Usa corn and bean areas setting up for dry conditions

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                          What do you grow after beans.

How much N can you count on?
                          Hrs not much if the yield is good. Beans use a lot of N.

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
                            Usa corn and bean areas setting up for dry conditions
                            Drew Learner showed this as a distinct issue for the whole western corn / soybean belt through summer
                            A ridge there that will push pacific moisture into western Canada

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              [ATTACH]10207[/ATTACH].

A rude representation but May through August in general of the two Jet streams possible .
                              Time will tell that’s a long way out .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...