• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two face

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two face

When the Coutts blockade was on Alta asked for Federal help now they are opposing the EMA. You can't have it both ways.
    Last edited by agstar77; Feb 20, 2022, 07:30.

You know what I think of him but its a federal crossing for christ sakes????????
    Last edited by Guest; Feb 19, 2022, 20:45.

Comment

[QUOTE=agstar77;532375]When the courts blockade was on Alta asked for Federal help now they are opposing the EMA. You can't have it both ways.[/QUOTE

I hear you had your account seized for hate speech Agstar?

Comment

Leave it for kenny to clean up.
        He is so sympathetic. And the protesters are such sain and reasonable people. Should be easy Nothing to it.

Odd that he asked for federal help.

Then thinks the feds have gone too far.

If I were the feds at this point , I would be too busy down east .sorry can't help you boys , dam it all anyway.
        Sorry our resources are just stretched too thin. You deal with it .
        Too funny

Almost like he is talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time.
        Hopefully there are more crazys there than those willing to back away to save Kenny's ass.
        We shall see , popcorn ready

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...