• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Producer reporter Robin Booker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Producer reporter Robin Booker

Check out Western Producer agricultural reporter Robin Booker's views on what's going on in Ottawa from his Twitter feed. Applauding and making fun of private property being seized and throwing around taunts at every opportunity. Must not be anything going on in ag today to be taking notes on or reporting

@CDNag is the handle

https://twitter.com/CDNag?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwg r%5Eauthor
    Last edited by Kraut; Feb 18, 2022, 15:03.

Holy F that guy is infuriating
    What a nut job, goodby western producer.

Comment

WP is only good for fire starter. Used to be good for the classifieds but those days are long since passed.

Comment

Amazing how the left f ucks up everything . Dumb bas tards

Comment

Western Producer not allowed at our house nor at the business again. Done and Done.

Comment

There was a WP "reporter" posting sh*t on twitter a week or so back.
            LOTS of negative responses to her and how out of touch the WP has been for years!!
            The editor even got involved making a few posts but I couldn't get dragged into trying to explain how far wrong they were in twitter posts.
            I may have to give him a call next week and let him know how the majority of ACTIVE farmers feel!!

Comment

that far left rag has nothing to do with ag

Comment

canceled mine years ago.

Comment

I wonder who's subsidizing it's circulation. Not subscribers.

Comment

The western producer got Trudeau funding to the tune of millions.

Comment

Okay but who do advertisers think they're reaching?

Comment

https://www.producer.com/contributor/robin-booker/#post-255218

Yeah Robin is such a radical at the WP! LOL

Look at the list of recent articles authored by him:

Drought leaves nutrients high and dry

One, clear winner in clubroot resistant canola

Glyphosate-resistant grass found on Alberta farmland

Laser weeding offered as tractor attachment

Sask. winter cereal group votes to join wheat commission
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 19, 2022, 09:53.

Comment

I sat on a phone line for over an hour yesterday, never did get to talk to anyone, but eventually I will get my subscription cancelled and he is the reason why. Also asked my banker why I would dare leave my money on deposit in his institution, he said they have a large group of lawyers fighting against the government and questioning their authority to confiscate accounts on a new law that was not in place when the donation was made. Feel sorry for anyone dealing at the TD bank. I have taxpayed cash. caymen islands? Actually thinking farmland, ranch land in Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Western Producer not allowed at our house nor at the business again. Done and Done.
                            Quit the WP years ago. Slanted and stupid.

Comment

Stick to The Rebel and Fox those are the unbiased sources of the news! LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...