• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts for the day ...and questions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwab
    Weapons of mass destruction rhetoric worked for Bush.
    I'm afraid so.
    But from all evidence so far, there has not been a shot fired. I think if I had loaded up my truck or RV with weapons and gone to Ottawa to overthrow the government, I wouldn't go down without a fight, the punishment probably won't be any different. It's not like today's events weren't very well advertised in advance.

So any weapons found at this stage would make any rational person highly suspicious as to who put them there.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      If the liberals don’t dump Trudeau after the protest is cleaned up their party is doomed to a Kim Campbell defeat. Perhaps it’ll happen if he goes and Freeland takes helm. The longer Trudeau stays gives time for conservatives to get their act together and maybe look electable.

I hope Freeland does take the helm. Instant self-implosion!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Yeah the videos of her giggling while implementing nazi policies are downright terrifying. Fascism with a smile.

didnt tweety tell us the CPC wil never win again. Uh oh.

People arent going to like the images of veteran protestors getting curb stomped. Already the tide is turning.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cpc2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	773128
        Last edited by jazz; Feb 18, 2022, 16:22.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
          Are you sure? I struggle to determine which way it will go. He seems to be a genius at deflecting.

The Conservatives made a fundamental mistake siding with the protest. Will that hurt them more then whatever is thrown to stick at PM Trudeau?
          I hope you’re wrong but Trudeau is like Boris The Blade the bullet dodger.

Comment

Parliament needs to get their shit together.

Tweety

That is an understatement. good comment.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Freeland is the liberal version of Kim Campbell.

The liberal party is going to have to look back in its past for a vision of the appropriate leadership.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...