• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Are you guys so sure I haven't caged my brakes on a semi trailer? Take a look.

https://www.lislecorp.com/specialty-tools/truck-brake-cage-bolt-socket

Quickly Unlocks Truck Air Brakes.

Extra deep 3/4" socket loosens the cage bolt to unlock air brakes on trucks. Also removes the air brake booster for replacement. Use with a 1/2" drive. Can be used with an impact wrench. Overall length is 5", inside length is 4-1/2".

Jeez its 3/4? Whaaat? Is it time for apologies?

I have had my 1 A for several years. Do I need to send picture of the cage bolt so you dumb asses know what I am talking about? I guess so... Just like on a lot subjects, some of you guys don't know your ass from a hole in the ground!

[ATTACH]10158[/ATTACH]
    how in fu k would you get a 3/4' wrench inside where you need a 3/4" deep socket
    you are full of shit as usual , dumb asses ,lol
    the only way you can use an open wrench is to manually back brakes off with a 9/16"
    where is pic of your gas bill for heating? , more bullshit
    Last edited by Guest; Feb 18, 2022, 09:15.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      The question is how did some the guys get their air brake endorsement if they don't know the basics like how to release the brakes with a caging tool when an airline flies apart or they need to be towed?
      Because you don't waste time caging the pot. You back off the slack adjuster. 3x as fast. And caging bolts don't work well on pots full of dust and gravel.

Once again. Textbook vs reality.

Comment

Chuck just quit already you are just showing how incompetent you really are.

Hey again crying Ryan is done!

Maybe the fu k ip in Ottawa will be next god let’s hope so

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Chuck just quit already you are just showing how incompetent you really are.

Hey again crying Ryan is done!

Maybe the fu k ip in Ottawa will be next god let’s hope so
          Which phuckup in Ottawa? None of them are working today. The cowards.

Here is something to remember , MPs and staff could get to work until the police showed up????

Media standing in bare spaces where the MPs should go through.

Rebel and independent media is excluded from entering.

No one is going to see the police get violent.

Comment

Y'all done with the spring brake debate?
            I went for coffee and didn't want to miss anything.

Comment

Stick around blackpowder. For the next lesson for convoy control we will be touching on driveline and powertrain

Comment

Gosh thanks.
                When you're not learnin' yor losin'.

Comment

I’m a proud western Canadian from Saskatchewan. Fu k the eastern side of canada I’m done.

Grain up really nice today getting down to pull the plug on my March canola contract I delivered in January.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...