• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel Prices .... WOW!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel Prices .... WOW!!

Called my local dealer today to find out it’s 1.21L
    Want to buy a tanker load and it’s same price. I could take 50,000 L but won’t give any better price.
    The worst of it where it’s picked up with their delivery trucks the tanks have no summer diesel. So can’t her fuel and we watch the price keep going up. So why even quote a price. This price is equivalent to the harvest of 2017.

We are heard for destruction real soon. To top it off
    F ... head puts up the his tax April 1. Guess I should say the destruction process has already started.
    If this keeps up fuel will be $1.50 by spring.

Here’s hoping something happens real soon with the price of crude. Time for some mass destruction in the oil industry.

be glad you aren’t a European farmer. Putin might cut off the fuel to Europe if they give him grief.

Comment

Yeah was $1.219/L here last Friday. I am going to wait it out and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        Yeah was $1.219/L here last Friday. I am going to wait it out and see what happens
        All we can do is wait and watch the prices go up, can’t even buy a gallon.

Comment

$1.57 Dyed Diesel at pump here. $1.72 clear diesel $1.59 regular.

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
            All we can do is wait and watch the prices go up, can’t even buy a gallon.
            With the possibility of $1.50 or higher diesel WHY would you not get enough on hand to get through this year??
            Or if you do not have storage at least fill what you have!!
            I bought a bit last week to give me enough to get through to spring 2023.
            COOP has been delivering full summer fuel on warm days, petro and the rack claim their winter only burns about 4% more than summer and have started filling the tanks in saskatoon with a heavier blend already??
            I filled last winter and burned petro winter blend till well into harvest and did not see much extra fuel use but it was an easy year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
              $1.57 Dyed Diesel at pump here. $1.72 clear diesel $1.59 regular.
              WOW!! The fuel I bought last week was $1.14 dyed diesel and $1.35 premium gas.
              I should maybe have bought a couple cases of stabilizer and filled a few more tanks!!!

Comment

Build back better

Comment

Yikes! Filled one tank with winter diesel a week ago and it was $1.05 so I guess I won’t complain. Still burning summer fuel on nice days out of the other tank. Hopefully it’ll straighten out by seeding as we’ll need to refill everything by then.

Got a drum of gear oil too and that’s an easy way to drop $1k now. Grease is getting harder to find as well.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                    Yikes! Filled one tank with winter diesel a week ago and it was $1.05 so I guess I won’t complain. Still burning summer fuel on nice days out of the other tank. Hopefully it’ll straighten out by seeding as we’ll need to refill everything by then.

Got a drum of gear oil too and that’s an easy way to drop $1k now. Grease is getting harder to find as well.
                    Neighbor is trying to buy 15W40. Without success. I bought a tote last fall when it was getting hard to find pails, glad I did.

If you are having trouble finding grease, I have a sure fire way to find grease.
                    Give me a clean pair of jeans, or coat, or new gloves, and I can find grease in the most inexplicable places, and transfer it all to the clean items of clothing, and from I can then find grease on truck and tractor seats, steering wheels, clean towels, half the walls and doors in the house.
                    Never fails, let me know if you need help.

Comment

With record high fuel prices a possibility if Putin invades, at least the oil companies are doing well.

There is always a "silver lining" with high fuel prices.

Comment

So posters aren't as thrilled about the near death revival of the oil industry as I thought? I thought that's what you wanted?

Comment

its the green dream that brought us to this shortage

Comment

But you are happy the oil industry is doing well?

Comment

absolutely , big portion of canada's GDP
                              you're not ??????????????????????????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...