• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

500000000 Mil loan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500000000 Mil loan

Did he sneak that in today or did I hear wrong about Ukraine?

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    Did he sneak that in today or did I hear wrong about Ukraine?
    Yes, probably non repayable as well.

Comment

Wait he also said it’s on top of the $250 mil already given we’re into them for $750 mil.

Comment

Only amounts to $13.06 per Canadian. Add in $0.20 per person for lethal arms. Makes it hurt less that way….

Wonder if the lethal arms they are sending are the banned rifles they stole from law abiding citizens in this country….

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
          Only amounts to $13.06 per Canadian. Add in $0.20 per person for lethal arms. Makes it hurt less that way….

Wonder if the lethal arms they are sending are the banned rifles they stole from law abiding citizens in this country….
          Firstly most banned wouldn't be that welcome 😂.
          Second, I doubt they have any yet.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Firstly most banned wouldn't be that welcome 😂.
            Second, I doubt they have any yet.

Could be a long 'Russian Standoff'... as Russia basically has Ukraine blockaded... and under siege. Putin can now starve Ukraine out...

Comment

Is this considered foreign government interference?

Comment

Have any of you ever went into a bank to borrow money to give to your neighbours? And then tell your family members " you are asking for more than we can give "

Just asking. Not to be argumentative but in my way of thinking we are borrowing money we don't have and it won't be paid back.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...