• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns seized and arrests at Coutts?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guns seized and arrests at Coutts?

So who brought guns and ammo to the "peacefull" blockade at Coutts and threatened to use them if police tried to shut them down? And who was the farmer who tried to ram a police vehicle with a tractor? He will find seeding from a prison cell a bit of a challenge. But he wasn't brave enough to stand up to the police in person? Anybody on Angryville know these criminals?

They played right in the move by the Federal government with the approval of the provinces to use the Emergencies Act, further discrediting anyone who supports the illegal and criminal blockades.

RCMP arrest 11, seize cache of guns at Alberta border blockade

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-rcmp-arrest-11-seize-cache-of-guns-at-alberta-border-blockade/

The RCMP, in its statement, offered what it called an “example of the militant mindset” of a small segment of the protesters. A large tractor and a semi-truck, both involved in the blockade, attempted to ram a police vehicle around 8:00 p.m. Feb. 14, the RCMP said. The police officer repositioned to avoid the collision. The RCMP then followed the suspects to a location where the protesters were gathered.

“The driver of the tractor was identified and we are actively working to locate him so he can be taken into custody,” RCMP said. “The Alberta RCMP have seized the farm tractor and semi truck involved in this incident.”
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 14, 2022, 13:50.

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    So who brought guns and ammo to the "peacefull" blockade at Coutts and threatened to use them if police tried to shut them down? And who was the farmer who tried to ram a police vehicle with a tractor? He will find seeding from a prison cell a bit of a challenge. But he wasn't brave enough to stand up to the police in person? Anybody on Angryville know these criminals?

They played right in the move by the Federal governmenmts with the approval of the provinces to use the Emergencies Act, further discrediting anyone who supports the illegal and criminal blockades.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/alberta/article-rcmp-arrest-11-seize-cache-of-guns-at-alberta-border-blockade/

The RCMP, in its statement, offered what it called an “example of the militant mindset” of a small segment of the protesters. A large tractor and a semi-truck, both involved in the blockade, attempted to ram a police vehicle around 8:00 p.m. Feb. 14, the RCMP said. The police officer repositioned to avoid the collision. The RCMP then followed the suspects to a location where the protesters were gathered.

“The driver of the tractor was identified and we are actively working to locate him so he can be taken into custody,” RCMP said. “The Alberta RCMP have seized the farm tractor and semi truck involved in this incident.”
    Thank you chuck for not using your usual incendiary labels.
    Myself, I'm really pissed at this news.
    I've posted more of my view on the 70,000 thread.

Comment

[QUOTE=chuckChuck;531067]So who brought guns and ammo to the "peacefull" blockade at Coutts and threatened to use them if police tried to shut them down? A large tractor and a semi-truck, both involved in the blockade, attempted to ram a police vehicle around 8:00 p.m. Feb. 14, the RCMP said. The police officer repositioned to avoid the collision.

Technically, it has not happened yet!

Comment

BP I saw your good post. Unfortunately there are people will go to far.

Comment

BP I saw your good post. Unfortunately there are people will go to far.
          Never a reason to bring weapons.
          I lost $15k and a hobby in the last ban.
          These complete retards are more fuel to lose a further $25k and more hobby.
          My selfish reasons aside, I get so pissed at stupid for a lot of reasons.
          More High Rivers to come.

Comment

That's the sad part of how these things go. Eleven armed people could cause a lot of harm. Most of the rest of the participants are there because they actually want to protest the mandates but they are used as cover and human shields by people who want to see chaos and anarchy so their extreme aims can be pushed forward. Canada is likely regarded as a soft target because we haven't seen the extreme right wing here as much as they have south of the border. I'm sure the identification of these individuals was a result of cross border cooperation. Lock 'em up for a long, long time.

Comment

As usual, my opinion may not be popular.
              But if this event is as advertised and proves to be an isolated Fringe minority within the movement, then I think the authorities did the right thing in de-escalating what could have become a very serious incident, and keeping it peaceful. So far I am impressed with the media and the rcmp for not blowing this up and tarring the entire movement with this, much better job than they did trying to use the false flags from Ottawa to slander everyone.

And most importantly, they don't need to fire a shot to win this battle. Trucks and patience and fed up everyday Canadians is all they need. Keeping it peaceful will attract more of the right kind of support, and ruin the media and the government's attempts to turn the public against them.
              Guns and violence will attract entirely the wrong crowd and turn off to support that is so desperately needed.
              And I will reinforce what I said previously. I am so impressed with both sides for keeping it peaceful. We have gone personally and thanked them for doing so.
              This is a battle of hearts and minds so far. We'll see if Trudeau understands that or not with the emergency act.

Edit, emphasis on the first line, IF this event is as advertised...
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 14, 2022, 17:42.

Comment

Originally posted by jensend View Post
                That's the sad part of how these things go. Eleven armed people could cause a lot of harm. Most of the rest of the participants are there because they actually want to protest the mandates but they are used as cover and human shields by people who want to see chaos and anarchy so their extreme aims can be pushed forward. Canada is likely regarded as a soft target because we haven't seen the extreme right wing here as much as they have south of the border. I'm sure the identification of these individuals was a result of cross border cooperation. Lock 'em up for a long, long time.

Right wing, left wing, if they're actually Canadian or not.
                Justin and Bill Blair have a ton more ammo to spew. Fk
                Somebody had to know about this and not speak up. If anyone at all in charge of protesters he's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  Right wing, left wing, if they're actually Canadian or not.
                  Justin and Bill Blair have a ton more ammo to spew. Fk
                  Somebody had to know about this and not speak up. If anyone at all in charge of protesters he's an idiot.
                  How can you not know what this is actually about? How can you not know what the organizers purpose is?

Today from Angus Reid Institute
                  "Those who support some form of action (93% of Canadians) to remove protesters are largely supportive of arrests if demonstrators refuse to leave.
                  Half of Canadians believe premiers Doug Ford (50%) and Jason Kenney (49%)have harmed the situation."
                  Last edited by tweety; Feb 14, 2022, 17:10.

Comment

[QUOTE=chuckChuck;531067]So who brought guns and ammo to the "peacefull" blockade at Coutts and threatened to use them if police tried to shut them down? And who was the farmer who tried to ram a police vehicle with a tractor? He will find seeding from a prison cell a bit of a challenge. But he wasn't brave enough to stand up to the police in person? Anybody on Angryville know these criminals?

They played right in the move by the Federal government with the approval of the provinces to use the Emergencies Act, further discrediting anyone who supports the illegal and criminal blockades.

The RCMP, in its statement, offered what it called an “example of the militant mindset” of a small segment of the protesters. A large tractor and a semi-truck, both involved in the blockade, attempted to ram a police vehicle around 8:00 p.m. Feb. 14, the RCMP said.

Isn’t it 5:14 PM February 14 th right now? 8:00 PM hasn’t happened yet .

Comment

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;531093]

The RCMP, in its statement, offered what it called an “example of the militant mindset” of a small segment of the protesters. A large tractor and a semi-truck, both involved in the blockade, attempted to ram a police vehicle around 8:00 p.m. Feb. 14, the RCMP said.

Isn’t it 5:14 PM February 14 th right now? 8:00 PM hasn’t happened yet .
                      The false flag event had to be moved up by one day to give Trudeau the excuse he needed for the emergency act declaration. But they forgot to edit the pre conceived press release.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 14, 2022, 17:40.

Comment

[QUOTE=AlbertaFarmer5;531094]
                        Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

The falswe flag event had to be moved up by one day to give Trudeau the excuse he needed for the emergency act declaration. But they forgot to edit the pre conceived press release.
                        And the media who aren’t even on site knew about it before even the locals standing beside the police the entire time.

I knew there would be a false flag event. Called that a months ago.

Comment

[QUOTE=jazz;531096]
                          Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

And the media who aren’t even on site knew about it before even the locals standing beside the police the entire time.

I knew there would be a false flag event. Called that a months ago.
                          I was talking to a contact who was right there last night, as this was supposedly happening. He knew nothing about it.

Comment

[QUOTE=AlbertaFarmer5;531097]
                            Originally posted by jazz View Post

I was talking to a contact who was right there last night, as this was supposedly happening. He knew nothing about it.
                            Freakland spoke after Trudeau. Said something about freezing accounts of anyone who donated to truckers.

Thank god I never did. Careful boys. Most of your wealth should be sitting out the front window on your home quarter.
                            Last edited by jazz; Feb 14, 2022, 17:47.

Comment

Its disappointing to me that there are people with guns at this peaceful protest. Likely a few that thought if the government comes in guns a blazing they aren't going down without putting up a bit of a fight.
                              Its also a disappointment me that there are people on here that seem to be just gritty with joy that they did find some firearms!!! Shame on you!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...