• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veterans

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veterans

God bless our veterans
    They have been absolutely shunned from day one or this liberal fiasco, they made possible the freedoms we all have today . It’s sickening to see the complete disrespectful attitude from day one of the Liberal dictatorship
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Feb 13, 2022, 11:40.

But yup let set up up free needle and crack pipes for the degenerates and not give war veterans their due diligence....., sickening

Comment

My grandfather fought in WWI,my father in WWII,i lost two uncles and an aunt in WWII.It makes me sick to watch drunken slobs in Ottawa pissing and partying on the war memorial.If they were still alive and seen that they would beat the living hell out of these losers.

Comment

Go easy on fcr, if he is on full CTV,CBC news binge, he is being fed a line of bullshit that would have anyone angry. To bad it’s manipulated bullshit. Havent watched or listened to CBC in a long time but did see Lisa on CTV for a minute last night. Must take a lot of makeup to get that brown tinge off her nose.

Comment

Was very interesting to watch a bunch of veterans show up and dismantle the gates around the war memorial and tell the media to stop with the fake news . Interesting times for sure

From Australia, vets standing with the people too now
          https://www.bitchute.com/video/LX4K7S4h1e9N/
          Last edited by furrowtickler; Feb 13, 2022, 11:53.

Comment

Originally posted by fcr View Post
            My grandfather fought in WWI,my father in WWII,i lost two uncles and an aunt in WWII.It makes me sick to watch drunken slobs in Ottawa pissing and partying on the war memorial.If they were still alive and seen that they would beat the living hell out of these losers.
            Did you see any video of those drunken slobs pissing and partying on the war memorial? I've seen a video and photos of one woman in a white parka who stood on the unmarked grave and yelled "freedom" a couple times, and then got off. Was she in the wrong? Yes. Was it an unforgiveable act, or did she make an error in judgement that didn't cause any damage? I would guess that her intentions were not malicious, and it was doubtful that she was purposefully trying to show disrespect. Ignorance is not an excuse, but sometimes it's an explanation.

Comment

Comment

Tucker, I could be wrong but I believe she actually stood on the war memorial and yelled freedom but wasn’t standing on the unknown soldiers grave, I’ve seen lots of people walk across graves at a cemetery, I do make an effort not to stand or walk on someone’s grave but when I’m dead and a few feet under I’m not really going to care if someone is partying on my plot.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwbo4k4NLw

Veterans speaking out against media

Comment

Comment

They can be honored but they have no more say than any other citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        wow, just wow !
                        thats right up there with the "you are asking for more than we can give" comment as a $10 M check was being wrote out to a convicted terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          Did you not have your morning coffee or whiskey in your coffee? That is just wow. True enough in reality but sounds callous like another poster alluded to letting the guys mother sit in her dirty diapers. Took me a while to process what you said. One of my ancestors lost 6 sons in ww1. In fact the family kept up the tradition and many served through the years. Latest one was discharged a few years ago after several tours in Afghanistan. I personally think our veterans should be respected a bit more because they made the biggest sacrifice they could so some character can say they don’t matter.

Comment

Its great to see the veterans up front and center, but the renta cops that pass for Canadas police force are nothing like them. They would sell their soul in a heart beat. Many of these cops can get on the provincial sunshine lists with a few OT shifts a month, just like nurses. Veterans never ever served for money.

Here is how the peoples police force reacted in France yesterday. These people are not on your side no matter how many fist bumps you do.

Last edited by jazz; Feb 13, 2022, 18:01.

Comment

Some veterans support this unlawful protest. Others are disgusted by it. What is disgusting is their use their sacrifice to justify unlawful protests.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...