• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The trucker convoy shows how Canadians are being sucked into larger conspiratorial na

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    You would not recognize freedom if it smacked you in the face.
    Funny

I sold less than a full truck load of wheat that was overage to a recent sales contract… done on Tuesday this week, then yesterday… was given a further 20 cent a bushel premium… on wheat that in CWB days would have been a #3…
    Was paid over 20,000$… for that less than one truckload of wheat…

it was settled in one day, and the money directly deposited into my bank account.

More for this wheat than we had been paid for any Canola … less than 2 years ago…

Aggie… your concept of freedom is a jail cell for anyone who disagrees with your deluded communist sorry miserable life draining regulations …that you still seem to dreaming …about …

Cheers, a toast to Common Sense and freedom to choose what happens to: both our bodies and wheat….!!!

Absolute Power corrupts absolutely… no better example of this than PM Trudeau today!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Funny

I sold less than a full truck load of wheat that was overage to a recent sales contract… done on Tuesday this week, then yesterday… was given a further 20 cent a bushel premium… on wheat that in CWB days would have been a #3…
      Was paid over 20,000$… for that less than one truckload of wheat…

it was settled in one day, and the money directly deposited into my bank account.

More for this wheat than we had been paid for any Canola … less than 2 years ago…

Aggie… your concept of freedom is a jail cell for anyone who disagrees with your deluded communist sorry miserable life draining regulations …that you still seem to dreaming …about …

Cheers, a toast to Common Sense and freedom to choose what happens to: both our bodies and wheat….!!!

Absolute Power corrupts absolutely… no better example of this than PM Trudeau today!
      Anybody that disagrees with you is a communist. Standard reply on angryville. I guess that makes you a run of the mill right wing extremist.

Comment

Chuck articles like this while having some fact and merit ignore the key figure that drives those individuals who are protesting loudest. PM Trudeau for the past couple of years has not endeared himself to many and his lack of leadership now makes things far worse. It's been said that yes, a lot of locals to the protests in Ontario are unhappy with the blockades but they are getting real upset with the way Trudeau has not dealt with the issue. The way people see him react to all of this further incites protest action. This now has become a protest for people upset with a range of things. For me it's sad that the left with their self-righteous name calling of all the protestors as radicalized, white supremist, etc etc can't seem to acknowledge the other 99% of the protestors that just want change from the current situation. It the current federal govt had been able to more effectively communicate the path forward and given some expectation of the road ahead people would not have reacted the way they did.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
          Chuck articles like this while having some fact and merit ignore the key figure that drives those individuals who are protesting loudest. PM Trudeau for the past couple of years has not endeared himself to many and his lack of leadership now makes things far worse. It's been said that yes, a lot of locals to the protests in Ontario are unhappy with the blockades but they are getting real upset with the way Trudeau has not dealt with the issue. The way people see him react to all of this further incites protest action. This now has become a protest for people upset with a range of things. For me it's sad that the left with their self-righteous name calling of all the protestors as radicalized, white supremist, etc etc can't seem to acknowledge the other 99% of the protestors that just want change from the current situation. It the current federal govt had been able to more effectively communicate the path forward and given some expectation of the road ahead people would not have reacted the way they did.
          That's why we have elections. Dictatorships have rebellions. Which do you prefer?

Comment

That's why we have elections. Dictatorships have rebellions. Which do you prefer?
            You it that one right on the button.

Totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              You it that one right on the button.

Totally agree.
              Aggie,
              If Trudeau wasn’t a Dictator… and treated Canadians with respect;

PM Trudeau would not call us : Sedition occupiers, Nazi, dis-respectful raciest criminals hating Canada.

It could very well be… the person waving the Nazi flag - (in the Freedom Rally on Parliament Hill) was feeling sincerely like PM Trudeau is treating Canadian like Hitler treated those who disagree with him and his SS Gestapo henchmen Liberal Cabinet.

But instead in our New, Woke, Cancel Society… they automatically Assumed , that person wavering me Nazi flag…was an anti-Semitic far right lunitic.

Did anyone actually interview this person, to find out what they were expressing by waving that Nazi flag??? Where is that interview??? It is my wife who told me to be fair to that person… and not automatically assume the worst!!!

If PM Trudeau wasn’t a mean dictator… who believed in democratic freedom… Trudeau would automatically call an election Right Now!!!

But Trudeau is instead a coward actually acting like Hitler.

Comment

For sure we will have elections. Actually, with a minority govt in Ottawa it can come at any time. If the conservatives can get their house in order, they should do a hell of lot better. O'Toole was a big disappointment. With virtually no change in seats in the last election it was obvious that people didn't see enough to change their vote. I expect that to change. Do you think Justin is going to run again? Myself I think he will be gone pretty soon. If two Liberal MPs are willing to go public with their concerns, how many must be pissed but don't come forward and risk being demoted by the Liberals?

Comment

Aggie,

PM Trudeau would not call us : Sedition occupiers, Nazi, dis-respectful raciest criminals hating Canada.

It could very well be… the person waving the Nazi flag - (in the Freedom Rally on Parliament Hill) was feeling sincerely like PM Trudeau is treating Canadian like Hitler treated those who disagree with him and his SS Gestapo henchmen Liberal Cabinet.

But instead in our New, Woke, Cancel Society… they automatically Assumed , that person wavering me Nazi flag…was an anti-Semitic far right lunitic.

Did anyone actually interview this person, to find out what they were expressing by waving that Nazi flag??? Where is that interview??? It is my wife who told me to be fair to that person… and not automatically assume the worst!!!

If PM Trudeau wasn’t a mean dictator… who believed in democratic freedom… Trudeau would automatically call an election Right Now!!!

You should repent tomorrow at church . You are insulting a lot of Jewish people with that comparison. May you receive forgiveness.

Comment

It is pretty clear that Trudeau
                    -has zero actual leadership skills
                    -doesn’t know how to ‘read the room’
                    -lacks the maturity and intellect expected of even the average 50 year old (others of his age)

Comment

Aggie,

Fade away Tom. Just fade away. You've had your few minutes of relevance.

Comment

At times Tom sounds reasonable and agreeable. But not on his most recent post.

His own Premier and Justice minister have taken a fairly tough line on border blockers in agreement with federal politicians.

Tom are you going to call Kenney a dictator too even though you probably voted him in?

Seems like a lot of posters on Agrsilly are really confused about what is a dictatorship and what is a democracy.

Some even show their admiration for Putin.

All this should be a clue that you are not dealing with rational well informed people.

Comment

Just read Conrad Blacks' recent column about the protests. Not going to paste it all here. But he hits the mark.

Comment

Ottawa Sunday...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...