• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret globalist document

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret globalist document

Ghana’s president Addo publicly reads summary of secret globalist document on how CV-19 plandemic to be used to enslave humanity

For some reason I cannot move or copy and paste this link onto this site. I would appreciate someone else doing it for me unless this topic has been discussed already.

All leaders were given this document and then in October 2020 president Addo made it public because things were happening similar to this script. I printed a copy for myself just to reflect on every once in a while and yeah things are going according to their plan. The planned supply chain breakdown. Weaken peoples immune systems. Destroy the regions economy. Over-hype mortality rates. Downplay potential treatments. Turn the vaxed against the unvaxed and more. This was written by the globalists before the vaccines were out.

I don’t remember watching anything. What I read seems to be very accurate except the timelines. I would call that incredible if it was made up. I also remember Jason Kenny saying that all premieres got a letter to this regard. My hope is that this is just nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by may-be View Post
      Ghana’s president Addo publicly reads summary of secret globalist document on how CV-19 plandemic to be used to enslave humanity

For some reason I cannot move or copy and paste this link onto this site. I would appreciate someone else doing it for me unless this topic has been discussed already.

All leaders were given this document and then in October 2020 president Addo made it public because things were happening similar to this script. I printed a copy for myself just to reflect on every once in a while and yeah things are going according to their plan. The planned supply chain breakdown. Weaken peoples immune systems. Destroy the regions economy. Over-hype mortality rates. Downplay potential treatments. Turn the vaxed against the unvaxed and more. This was written by the globalists before the vaccines were out.
      It’s not secret

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...