• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pierre Poilievre on the "bandwagon"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god chuck how do you sleep at night.

**** me you will try anything but never a bad word about our PM.

Your sick actually

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Bucket that's a pretty lame response when several of the organizers are known extremists.
      You are the extremist, chuck. That’s all for now.

Comment

So you don't mind if truckers illegally block the border?

What happened to all the law and order conservatives?

Comment

Do u actually know anyone that is in Ottawa? Never mind none of “those” kind of people would be allowed in your all knowledgeable presence. I on the other hand know a couple guys that have been there since the beginning and they tell me that anything the MSM is saying is slightly exaggerated and hard to watch when they put the spin on how uncomfortable the truckers are making the locals or all the so called radicals. These are the same smart citizens that aren’t smart enuf to realize that these truckers are the ones that make their lives exist. Without the goods they bring I doubt many would last a week. No different than the shop owners complaining about disruptions to their businesses. How do these owners think they get their goods to sell? I’ll bet a truck brought them. Hard to fix stupid.
          Last edited by FarmJunkie; Feb 9, 2022, 15:41.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...