• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cause and effect

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause and effect

Cause : Trudeau a year ago called truckers heroes.
    Effect: They went about their daily jobs

Cause : Trudeau called them the " fringe minority with unacceptable racist and misogynists views"
    Effect : They protest along with highways filled with supporters

Cause: The protest shows up in Ottawa
    Effect: Trudeau hides away planning a new strategy

Cause: Police are told to steal gas, diesel and propane
    Effect: Unknown yet?

Any guesses?

Cause: people can't sleep
    Effect: Judge orders a stop to honking

Dangerous precedent , why you may ask , here are a few I can think of

I don't like 15 wing flying over my cattle as it drives them crazy
    Maybe people don't like the noise of a football game
    Maybe people don't like Canada day celebrations in the same neighborhood

Bottom line....Trudeau and his team of minions are incredibly arrogant and ignorant people.

Solution: Well for one they were warned that convey was coming even on CBC every night as they passed thousands on the side of the road...big story.

Take some of the stupid demands of the convoy like overthrowing the government and start making progress with dialogue. The next election will take care of the overturn.

Then begin a reasonable dialogue with people that are not the fringe minority with a couple flags that are representing a good portion of people that want to get back to normal.

I think the disappointment I have is that liberal MPs are given a line to speak and then don't waver from stupidity.

While watching the emergency debate , it was surprising to hear some of the conservatives comments , at the end I realize they are representing their views that are probably what they are hearing from their constituents.

When the whole thing is depicted as a occupation or a siege and the news shows bouncy castles , hot tubs and saunas somehow I think those in charge don't really know the definition of "siege" or "occupation".

And then expanding it to an " insurrection " , I lose hope in government.

a childish narcissistic cannot ever say he was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      a childish narcissistic cannot ever say he was wrong
      You've noticed that too? Just throws a temper tantrum, hurls insults and calls everyone names who points out where he is wrong.

Come to think of it, your statement probably applies to Trudeau too, not just Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
        Want cause and effect?

Read my great reset thread.

Cause - spend $650 billion from the IMF emergency fund

Effect - you’re in too deep to go back now
        Unless of course you separate...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Unless of course you separate...
          Not going to happen anytime soon. Looks like Santa Klaus threw us a curve ball.

Alberta needs local yokel like our Scott Moe. Somebody who has never been near a higher political office before.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kenney.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	773050

Comment

You've noticed that too? Just throws a temper tantrum, hurls insults and calls everyone names who points out where he is wrong.

Come to think of it, your statement probably applies to Trudeau too, not just Chuck.
            Now that was just funny.

Comment

Kenney, Moe, Pallister Ford. They all had onerous covid restrictions during the various waves and they all need to go? Whos' going to be left?

Oh yeah the truckers will run the country! LOL

I just loaded one this morning. I told him the trailer needs to be clean. "Oh yes its clean"! He shows up and its not been swept out and had soymeal stuck to the sides. I said why didn't you look? "Oh I couldn't open the tarp because it was too windy" What a lazy you know what.

I have many truckers come to farm to load and many are great, but some of them are not fit for the job and are too lazy to clean their trailers. I am surprised that some of them can pass a semi license.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Kenney, Moe, Pallister Ford. They all had onerous covid restrictions during the various waves and they all need to go? Whos' going to be left?

Oh yeah the truckers will run the country! LOL

I just loaded one this morning. I told him the trailer needs to be clean. "Oh yes its clean"! He shows up and its not been swept out and had soymeal stuck to the sides. I said why didn't you look? "Oh I couldn't open the tarp because it was too windy" What a lazy you know what.

I have many truckers come to farm to load and many are great, but some of them are not fit for the job and are too lazy to clean their trailers. I am surprised that some of them can pass a semi license.
                I can agree with your comments for the most part.

Moe should go, the saskparty is tired. Unfortunately in years past there was always an opposition ready. The NDP has to step up its game. Meili can not get his message across within the media. I haven't put my finger on why he can't gain traction. The NDP has to recognize it. He can't be a stupid man but he just isn't the man for the job right now. Poilievre may run into the same wall as Mieli. I like Pierre but he has an uphill battle.

Kenney has his pensions , he just doesn't care.

Ford wants party literally, serious stuff he tries to play down to people. " come on folks " etc. Buffoon.

Hard to believe I vote conservative isn't it?

Term limits would solve alot of these dummies incompetence.

Comment

I agree
                  We need a fresh new sask party

Comment

Would changing out 3/4 of the MLA,s help at the saskparty. Most of them have not done a days work in years. They are dead weight. And they should have to fess up if they are still carrying federal liberals.

Comment

I've noticed other similarities as well. Enter
                      There is the obvious one of running away and hiding whenever the questions get uncomfortable. But then I just read this comment about Trudeau today:
                      Dr. Julie Ponesse
                      @DrJuliePonesse
                      ·
                      8h
                      No,
                      @JustinTrudeau
                      , we are fed up with you!

You owe it to us to actually look at the science and not just use the word (over, and over, and OVER).

Sounds familiar doesn't it.

Comment

An Education...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...