• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actions any of us can take to ensure a peaceful resolution to the current situation.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actions any of us can take to ensure a peaceful resolution to the current situation.

Regardless of which side you might be on, or if you are involved in any way or not, we can all help.
    Support our law enforcement. Shower them with kindness and generosity tell them how much you appreciate their cooperation and patience and restraint. They are unwilling victims in all of this as well. Some of them will be asked to do things that goes against their conscience. These last 2 years have been extremely difficult for them too. Don't make it to political, just reinforce that we all recognize that this isn't an us against them. That they aren't the bad guys, that we all want a peaceful resolution, and how important it is that they and their fellow officers as cross the country have done such a tremendous job of keeping it peaceful so far.

I have done so multiple times the last few days, including during the convoy when I stopped and made a point of going out to shake hands and think officers along the way, they really appreciate hearing it, their own words are we are that all on the same side. We need to keep it that way. United.

Ultimately, they are going to be the ones either bringing this to a violent end, or standing with the people. It is in their hands. Support them at all levels please. At least until they give us reason not to.
    I have heard nothing but good things about how various police forces have been treating the convoys and the protesters and the blockades. With the possible exception of the armed thugs in Ottawa stealing fuel from unarmed citizens while singing oh Canada.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 7, 2022, 13:39.

Tell the #FluTruxKlan to go home. That's what you can do.

Perhaps you could tell everyone that protests have nothing to do with elected officials. The only involvement is Police if the protestors break the law.
    Last edited by tweety; Feb 7, 2022, 12:57.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
      Tell the #FluTruxKlan to go home. That's what you can do.
      Lift the mandates, thats what you can do. They make no sense anymore with 90% vaxxed getting covid and spreading it. Its over.

Click image for larger version

Name:	medi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	773041

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Lift the mandates, thats what you can do. They make no sense anymore with 90% vaxxed getting covid and spreading it. Its over.
        Then you need to protest in each province you want those mandates lifted and if the elected officials wish to do something about it, they may. If you break the law during your protest, the Police will end it one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Regardless of which side you might be on, or if you are involved in any way or not, we can all help.
          Support our law enforcement. Shower them with kindness and generosity tell them how much you appreciate their cooperation and patience and restraint. They are unwilling victims in all of this as well. Some of them will be asked to do things that goes against their conscience. These last 2 years have been extremely difficult for them too. Don't make it to political, just reinforce that we all recognize that this isn't an us against them. That they aren't the bad guys, that we call one peaceful resolution, and how important it is that they and their fellow officers as cross the country have done such a tremendous job of keeping it peaceful so far.

I have done so multiple times the last few days, including during the convoy when I stopped and made a point of going out to shake hands and think officers along the way, they really appreciate hearing it, their own words are we are that all on the same side. We need to keep it that way. United.

Ultimately, they are going to be the ones either bringing this to a violent end, or standing with the people. It is in their hands stand them please.
          I have heard nothing but good things about how various police forces have been treating the convoys and the protesters and the blockades. With the possible exception of the thugs in Ottawa stealing fuel from unarmed citizens singing oh Canada.
          As much as I hate how apoplectic and tone deaf our federal government’s response to the convoy is there needs to be a framework for a resolution to this situation. The feds have dug their heels in and won’t budge expecting the convoy will blink and do something dumb. So far they haven’t blinked. I think governments have had countless situations like this but an absence of social media enabled them to control the narrative and partake in actions less than legal or ethical. Every time police do something there are 100 cell phones out. Last night I watched a citizen journalist video the police taced out taking fuel from the protesters while snipers sat atop buildings. Police procedure or not the image of cops with assault rifles and snipers in the nest looks like something from Belarus or Turkmenistan. Even false flag actions or perceived ones enacted by police are documented and erodes their credibility. I squarely blame Trudeau and a resolution is not in the cards. This thing will get violent and snowballs beyond anything we want.

Comment

If you break the law during your protest, the Police will end it one way or another.
            That would be why the EPS officers I talk to when I asked about truck parking and truck routes told me anything goes today. That is why they were removing counter protesters who were blocking traffic, and informing them they had no legal right to do so.

Comment

Then you need to protest in each province you want those mandates lifted and if the elected officials wish to do something about it, they may. If you break the law during your protest, the Police will end it one way or another.
              Trudeau controls the mandates at the border.

Govt already violated the charter and the police did a search and seizure and impounded private property without warrant.

Dont give me that illegal BS.

The police should end it. Get in there and crack some bouncy castle heads. Cant wait to see it on the news.

Comment

Trudeau controls the mandates at the border.

Govt already violated the charter and the police did a search and seizure and impounded private property without warrant.

Dont give me that illegal BS.

The police should end it. Get in there and crack some bouncy castle heads. Cant wait to see it on the news.

You can protest legal or illegal your choice. But you can't make the ruling elected government change their policy position if they don't want to. And by the news conference that just ended - nothing will change.

Comment

[ATTACH]10005[/ATTACH]
                  that would be devastating to the young narcissistic childish imbecile

Comment

You can protest legal or illegal your choice. But you can't make the ruling elected government change their policy position if they don't want to. And by the news conference that just ended - nothing will change.
                    Where is the illegal part? I see nothing in our charter saying a protest has to end in 24 hrs.

Bylaw infringements can not be used to deny a persons charter rights.

You should have a little civics lesson.

Truckers have 60% support now. In a week it will be 80% Even the red Star news paper confirms their rights.

Our govt is on the wrong side and trudeau looks pathetic and weak by the day.

Comment

Where is the illegal part? I see nothing in our charter saying a protest has to end in 24 hrs.

Bylaw infringements can not be used to deny a persons charter rights.

You should have a little civics lesson.

Truckers have 60% support now. In a week it will be 80% Even the red Star news paper confirms their rights.

Our govt is on the wrong side and trudeau looks pathetic and weak by the day.
                      Bouncy castles.

Comment

My guess is Ford doesn't want to tear gas his supporters with an election in 4 months.

Comment

Its about to get a lot quieter at the protest. A 21 year old student can bring about change.

Comment

Holy fork. Aren’t you hypocritical here? Homosexuality was illegal and people protested against this. LG community were persecuted forever and you have the audacity to say this. Because it does not agree with your politics you take this position. You are no better than the government who once denied same sex marriage and benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Holy fork. Aren’t you hypocritical here? Homosexuality was illegal and people protested against this. LG community were persecuted forever and you have the audacity to say this. Because it does not agree with your politics you take this position. You are no better than the government who once denied same sex marriage and benefits.
                              Why yes, there was only 1 protest and everything changed. When we did anything illegal it was stomped - hard. And it was the police that enforced the rule of law. The parades didn't come without a lot of push by protesting - years and years. If there was a group of First nations parked on Metcalfe, do you think they would be there more then 2 days?

Trudeau is a hiding POS that needs to be seen. Heard. He is beyond pathetic - but he is our elected Prime Minister. Police need to do their job. The government needs to do theirs - say what they will do, what's the plan and do it.

Police and the government have let the public down from inactivity. This is beyond embarrassing as a country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...