• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoFundMe

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    So why are peaceful protester bringing guns into Ottawa with them.

You know there's going to be trouble now that Donnie is supporting the protests. Nothing would make Trump happier than a Jan 6/2021 north of the 49th.

When you see American flags being waved at all the protect across the country there's a good reason to be nervous. Don't recall seeing any Canadian flags being waved on Jan 6 /2021 in Washington.

This is serious shit, but you guys continue to send your money or start parking your equipment along the highways.

When some young kids loss control of their car on an icy road and smash into your cultivator, you can always say I was standing up for my freedoms.
    This is what happens when you give an over the top drama queen a keyboard. They are honking their horns, playing hockey, and shoveling the snow for crying out loud.

Comment

I am just curious what would be a bridge too far for the leftys from MB? Interprovincial checkpoints? Forced vaccinations, confiscation for non comply, freezing bank accounts?

Seriously where is your line? If you even have one.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        So why are peaceful protester bringing guns into Ottawa with them.

You know there's going to be trouble now that Donnie is supporting the protests. Nothing would make Trump happier than a Jan 6/2021 north of the 49th.

When you see American flags being waved at all the protect across the country there's a good reason to be nervous. Don't recall seeing any Canadian flags being waved on Jan 6 /2021 in Washington.

This is serious shit, but you guys continue to send your money or start parking your equipment along the highways.

When some young kids loss control of their car on an icy road and smash into your cultivator, you can always say I was standing up for my freedoms.
        Where’s the proof of guns being brought in?

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
          Just more bs wet dreams from resident lefties on this forum to stir crap up.

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
            Some local to Ottawa antifa types got caught. But CBC and the lefty's on here are twisting it.

Comment

The truckers opened a soup kitchen today to feed homeless ottawans. CBC? Facing the other way. Arms crossed, fingers in ears, screaming wah wah wah. Racism, fringe, minority.

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
                DO NOT use the gofundme request back form, instead request a chargeback from your bank or CC company this way will cost GoFundme an additional $15 ontop of the refund.
                This is important,,, make the Leftist at gofundme pay, and pay dearly.

Request a charge back from your creditcard company, gofundme will be made to pay $10-15 to the creditcard related bank, for each request by people wanting their funds back(plus rebating the full donation to you.)

If gofundme is going to pull a stunt like that, they should be made to pay bigly !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...