• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoFundMe

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoFundMe

GoFundMe asked to go before parliamentary committee to explain rules around Protesters gofundme donations. Apparently some funds are being returned.

Who is grasping at straws here?

Comment

You would think that was your money. Guess what, it isn’t so butt out!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        You would think that was your money. Guess what, it isn’t so butt out!
        Exactly, I happily donated and if they cancel this I'll find a way to donate 3 times as much money!

Comment

I applied for my money back and am going to double my donation. Also sent GoFundMe a message that I'll join a class action against them.

Comment

I applied for mine back too and there are other ways to support them which I will be doing. Will be watching for news on the class action as well. Bye Bye gofundme.

Comment

I will never donate to gofundme again for any cause. If I donate to something I expect it to go there.

Disclaimer: I did not donate to the convoy as there were rumors about the background...however I might now through other channels since I know guys down there.

Comment

The next investigation should be on the Trudeau foundation and where it's money goes.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  The next investigation should be on the Trudeau foundation and where it's money goes.
                  More importantly.. where does it come from and why?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                      I read it on wikipedia, so it must be true.

Comment

One and done. Organizers may need to fund a lawsuit filed by Ottawa citizens.

Comment

GoFundMe wiki is getting lots of edits today but the PC folks quickly get in and clear it to thier liking.

Wiki is not worth much for factual information if there is any perceived political edge.
                          When an impotant event happens it gets edited every few minutes seemingly by the SJW.

Comment

So why are peaceful protester bringing guns into Ottawa with them.

You know there's going to be trouble now that Donnie is supporting the protests. Nothing would make Trump happier than a Jan 6/2021 north of the 49th.

When you see American flags being waved at all the protect across the country there's a good reason to be nervous. Don't recall seeing any Canadian flags being waved on Jan 6 /2021 in Washington.

This is serious shit, but you guys continue to send your money or start parking your equipment along the highways.

When some young kids loss control of their car on an icy road and smash into your cultivator, you can always say I was standing up for my freedoms.

Comment

This is serious shit, but you guys continue to send your money or start parking your equipment along the highways.

Tyranny is serious too. Serious enough to confront. No one condones bringing guns to populated areas, no one wants violence at all.
                              Last edited by sumdumguy; Feb 4, 2022, 23:11.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...