• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU classifies nuclear power and natural gas as 'green'

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU classifies nuclear power and natural gas as 'green'

I guess when you know you can't raise taxes on your citizens any higher, and you don't want the publicity of headlines reading about your citizens freezing to death, and above all, you want to save face and keep your so called commitment to green,,, you're only left with changing the classifications of energy supplies !

EU Classifies Nuclear Power and Natural Gas as 'green'

The European Union, self-styled global leaders on climate change, acknowledged Wednesday that United Nations’ global greenhouse gas emission reduction targets canno…

But the science is settled.
    And science isn't political.

Chuck said so.

Comment

Good , maybe Canada can classify natural gas as green as well and drop the carbon tax on it . Heating our homes so we don’t freeze to death without being penalized would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Good , maybe Canada can classify natural gas as green as well and drop the carbon tax on it . Heating our homes so we don’t freeze to death without being penalized would be nice
        ...and dry our crops, without undo penalty.

Comment

Maybe we should reclassify diesel fuel as green, because science...
          At least until there exists a viable alternative.

Then we can remove the carbon tax. I'm willing to bet the convoys and blockade could be defused by that one action.

Comment

I used $117 worth of Natural gas last month $92 carbon tax. Just another kick in the nuts by federal liberals

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...