• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    I recognize election results but apparently you don 't . Move to Russia where you will get the results you want.
    I do believe that Trudeau ended up with FAR fewer votes than the conservatives. Twice now.

Three cities are holding the rest of us hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
      re Durum, I'd say this was a sign that the graincos earlier purchases, are starting to run low,,, time to shake the trees hard!!!

Can you image where prices would climb to if the graincos started bidding against one another starting at $22/bus? Remaining durum in firm hands and would likely be $30 in no time.

The price has to be dropped first, before they start bidding against each other, then maybe it will slowly make it's way back up to $20.

It's one big effing game.
      Couldn’t agree more!!
      THIEVES!!

Comment

We’ll have to agree three cities are the problem.

Toronto Montreal and Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Now that Saskfarmer is posting more vacation photos and photos of food maybe he should move over to facebook?

Why anybody thinks that a photo of SF reclining on his patio or photo of his food is interesting is beyond me.

Have you had your cholesterol checked lately SF? Because at your advanced age there is a good chance your arteries are already clogged if you revel in eating too many greasy burgers and fries.
          You have to throw your Negative shit comment on every topic don't you..

Comment

That’s because Chuck thinks he’s special.

GofundMe just took all the donations for the truckers.

Ask your credit card company to reverse the charges.

Donate to Givesendgo.

Website crashed people are pissed.

Liberals working overtime to stop this

Comment

Jim Watson is the biggest phucking arrogant ignorant mother phucking lying @$$hole. He is the guy to blame for the shitshow that's going to start.

Cause and effect.

Comment

I agree.

This is getting traction and Ottawa sitting back and stoking the fire. They and the liberals who support them are the problem.

Skippys days are numbered they are doing polls and regular Canadians are pissed.

Comment

everyone has a cell phone but no evidence of what the mainstream media presents. Attacks, assaults etc.

Plenty of stories of Ottawa citizens talking with truckers and finding out they are not racists or misogynists with unacceptable views belonging to a fringe minority.

Amazing how quick they found out the names of trucking firms using government programs but are not investigating the fraudulent claims until 2023.

Comment

Only story is the two FLAGS that no media has pictures of. But repeat ad nauseum, lies,lies,lies!

Just like the plandemic of cases...repeat till people get scared into masks and SHOTS!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...