• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Good morning from sunny 83 above in Florida. Every thing is back to normal we golf a couple times a week and I am enjoying life and relaxing. Adding on to my driveway and an area to park the golf cart.

Saskatchewan is going to lift all mandates come end of Feb and you will be like Florida. If your sick stay home wear a mask if you want look after yourself get a vax or don’t it’s up to you. It’s time to move on.

The trucker blockades are fun to watch sad part OToole is gone skippy stays on.
    Maybe the conservatives can get there shit together and take out skippy soon and unite as one. The abortion issue is dead ****ing stop the nonsense. Together is strength didbided is more years of liberal rule. Don’t be ****ing fools.

Jag is a joke and the NDP was stupid to elect him.

Crying Ryan is not gaining any support and as long as he is head of the Sask NDP the Sask party will live forever.

You can’t cry every day till people just start to tune you out.

Ok here is the crop/Ag Report. We’re a month into 2022 has anything been done to improve the farm support programs before 2022 crop is planted or has anything even been discussed. Manitoba crop insurance is out with prices about 4 dollars on canola below fall prices you can lock in.

South America will have issues as rain is to late and damage has been done. How do these farmers survive with out support are are inputs way cheaper.

Usa winter wheat is having dry issues and by the look of todays major storm that has a name of its own is not making it to key areas. Where it’s raining is summer corn country.
    It’s winter.

Canada has more storms but the old man winter likes to blow and the snow is all in the tree lines.
    Can’t push with the new cat since all the bushes are full of snow. Had to get the crawler out of Alberta.

Back roads are full and you even find some things left behind since Dec.

Markets today are in free fall but for how long. Soy had a good run canola is again the retarded sister with no supply or sales abroad so it’s a dead market the crushers control the show.

Wheat they think the storm will get to the dry areas and it’s not going to get there it’s going hard NE.

Bank of canada did a fake play but it will have to increase by 1/2 point to 3/4 percent in March . It’s going to go up and up they can’t stop it.

Housing in Ontario is insane shacks selling for a million is stupid. Those who are getting out of Toronto and buying in rural putting money in the bank will be winners the peoplekind buying in the cities will need skippy to help. Hahahah

Crushers are getting canola by rail and from other grain companies. When your delivering look at the board ahead as trucks roll up and see which farm is delivering or which grain company.

Corn is moving in by rail so the cows will be fed.

All the blowing snow isn’t a sure sign the crop will grow in 2022.

Down here the last orange groves beside my home are gone and they will be replaced by homes. Maybe time to move further away to the country because in the next year I will be right in the city.

So be careful and let’s all just get back to a normal life. Take care.

To those who are curious the below photo is similar to what you would get for $500,000 USA. Outside of Orlando.

Along the coast more on a canal way more.

There are a few condo developments and smaller homes and everything from single wide to mansions.

It’s not what you spend that counts. There is something for everyone. I’m not someone who would spend a million for a home I only go to for a month or two. We still fly to our time shares out of Miami. Retirement it’s what fits your savings. Each has to find why works for themselves. Explore first before you buy!

Comment

Markets are red this morning. It’s a down day.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Markets arce red this morning. It’s a down day.
        Except lumber.
        Every morning lumber up or down the limit of $45.
        Who plays that! Funds?

Tom?

Comment

Markets are red this morning. It’s a down day.
          A lot of things being exposed

Comment

Nicely done 4320.

-39 here

+ 85 in morning too hot for me.

I'm a 70's kind of guy
            Last edited by shtferbrains; Feb 3, 2022, 08:23.

Comment

Relaxing before a afternoon trip and then supper at Fords Garage.

Largest elevator in the USA.

Comment

Relaxing before a afternoon trip and then supper at Fords Garage.

Largest elevator in the USA.
                Howdy Sk Farmer.

Where is that elevator located ?

Comment

This photo I took the year Covid hit on way home it’s in Hutchinson Kansas and no it’s not the largest one bigger in Wichita Kansas is 2657 ft long the Hutchinson is 2573 ft

22.4 mil bushels vs 18.2 million bushels.

They are big
                  Half a mile long

And not in Texas

Comment

Soy turning higher now and going higher canola also moving higher now.

1100 maybe?

Meat at sams club

Comment

Things still cold here , but warmer weather coming back in from the SW .

Comment

Really. Blockades are fun to watch. Really rich of you to sit in Florida while this mess unfolds. There will be no winners in this. Maybe express a little sympathy for both sides.

Comment

My heart pumps purple piss for you Agstar.

Trudeau your heart throb is hurting canada.

Lock downs don’t work it’s time to move on.

He can meet with every one else but can’t meet with this group.

It’s time he was sent packing, I can’t believe some still support him.

Comment

With the conservative party in a state of flux , there won't be an election for quite a while , so we are stuck with this shit for a while.

They are currenting working on Bill C8 which is more spending.

Comment

Meet with those advocating for overthrow of a duly elected government. Meet with those terrorizing a city and not heeding local laws. Someone forgot the election was 6 mos ago. Either you believe in the political process or you don't. You could just laugh and play the back 9 in Florida. The purple pee goes well with the B.S. from your mouth.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...