• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O tool fires back. Far right is taking over party!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O tool fires back. Far right is taking over party!!

Time for a split. I m not voting for no
    Whack job extremist. And before you
    Say I don’t vote conservative you’re
    Wrong!!!!

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
    Wrong!!!!
    Hello hinterlands.

Comment

Considering otoole is far left, I would say the party did the exact right thing.

Or do you enjoy the carbon tax?

Comment

Wrong!!!!
        You should vote Hillary. She is about your speed.

You will never understand what it means to fight, instead you just tar everyone with the same tired catch phrases. Its so lazy.

Comment

Enjoy the fall out...

Comment

Enjoy being the opposition.

Comment

Enjoy being the opposition.
              I would sooner have my grandchildren knowing that I was in opposition than having them think that I was responsible for the Trudeau government and his antics

Comment

a guy told me today that their RM shop was $1600 to heat last month and that the carbon tax portion was $600 plus GST on the tax
                how in fu ck does this make any sense , even to chuck types??

Comment

Yeah that seems like too much except a lot of mal contents cant read or do math and are prone to hyper exaggeration. Show us the bill then we might believe it.
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 17, 2022, 08:52.

Comment

maybe have a look at your bill instead of the usual name calling childish reply

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      maybe have a look at your bill instead of the usual name calling childish reply
                      Already did. I paid $220 dollars in carbon tax in 2021 for all my gas to heat a house and shop. And I got an $800 rebate from the Climate Action Incentive Payment on my tax return.

And I paid almost nothing in carbon tax on electricity because I generated more electricity with my solar system than I used in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Already did. I paid $220 dollars in carbon tax in 2021 for all my gas to heat a house and shop. And I got an $800 rebate from the Climate Action Incentive Payment on my tax return.

And I paid almost nothing in carbon tax on electricity because I generated more electricity with my solar system than I used in 2021.
                        you are right full of shit , unless your house and shop are the size of an outhouse
                        but tell you what glen, show me yours and ill show you mine
                        you can white out personal info if you want
                        mine for a house, old shop at 45degrees and 48'x60' newer shop at 60 degrees was $176 carbon tax for a month
                        quit your lying

Comment

Well insulated passive solar house, about 2500 square feet of living space on 2 floors. 1600 square ft of heated shop space at 7 C all winter, hot water, cook top and BBQ.

Yep thats all the carbon tax on gas believe it or not.

And the solar system is real too! LOL

Comment

Well insulated passive solar house, about 2500 square feet of living space on 2 floors. 1600 square ft of heated shop space at 7 C all winter, hot water, cook top and BBQ.

nope , i don't believe it for a minute
                            show me your bill

Comment

You definitely aren’t paying your fair share Chucky. You should be embarrassed. I was proud to pay my taxes because I realize the services that I enjoy don’t run on fairy dust. What’s your problem? At least the old NDP’s admitted that paying taxes was patriotic gesture.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...