• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coutts Blockade

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coutts Blockade

So who are the brainiacs that decided the best way to protest the trucker vaccine mandate that are stopping a small minority of truckers from crossing the border, was to go to block the border so that even the vaccinated truckers can't cross?

Yes I saw a vaxxed trucker on Facebook carrying beef to the USA being blocked he was not happy at all and stated this made no sense what so ever.
    This may create food shortages wouldn’t it? Or is this about food shortages? Lol not sure anymore. He had to turn around. Also denying emergency services? Not sure don’t know that area.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      So who are the brainiacs that decided the best way to protest the trucker vaccine mandate that are stopping a small minority of truckers from crossing the border, was to go to block the border so that even the vaccinated truckers can't cross?
      The protests are like herding cats. There for sure are "leaders" that can affect what happens at protests but for the most part there are no real leaders the same as the BLM and other protest. I expect that like so many other places in the western world the protests will continue. Face it, Trudeau and the feds are losing the confidence of people everyday. There doesn't seem to be a plan moving forward. Until people see a positive way forward the showing of frustration will continue I expect.

Comment

We joined the convoy about 5 miles out of Lethbridge.

Had to merge in as couldn't see either end of line after waiting awhile after lead went by.
        Later heard it was 47Km long.

There were people of all ages at major turnouts and some at field approaches.
        Canadian flag makers/sellers made out good!!!!!! Felt good to be a Canadian again!!

Very poor coverage by media. Seems to me that only the negative views/comments get
        published. Wish they would of interviewed those young families with little kids that I saw
        waving flags!

Comment

Originally posted by wade View Post
          Kenny sure slammed it. At this point he is indistinguishable from the feds and doesnt look like he is ready to pivot to anything different.

Why are politicians so obtuse?

Comment

Chuck, eventually your going to have to pull your head out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by wade View Post

Had to merge in as couldn't see either end of line after waiting awhile after lead went by.
              Later heard it was 47Km long.

There were people of all ages at major turnouts and some at field approaches.
              Canadian flag makers/sellers made out good!!!!!! Felt good to be a Canadian again!!

Very poor coverage by media. Seems to me that only the negative views/comments get
              published. Wish they would of interviewed those young families with little kids that I saw
              waving flags!
              See any Nazi's?

Comment

Like I dont know what Kenny is even doing anymore. In the next couple months Trudeau is going to table legislation to cap oil production. And we arent even close to being ready to fight that. Why is AB always behind the 8 ball.

The immediate response to some legislation like that should be passing their own bill ignoring the carbon tax or draining the CPP by establishing an APP.

Like I dont even know what this is anymore in AB. Just waiting for Trudeau to get bored is not a strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Like I dont know what Kenny is even doing anymore. In the next couple months Trudeau is going to table legislation to cap oil production. And we arent even close to being ready to fight that. Why is AB always behind the 8 ball.

The immediate response to some legislation like that should be passing their own bill ignoring the carbon tax or draining the CPP by establishing an APP.

Like I dont even know what this is anymore in AB. Just waiting for Trudeau to get bored is not a strategy.
                  I sincerely hope that the planned response is to present a pre negotiated agreement with the USA for statehood. Meet all of our demands, or we will proceed with this, taking all of the tax revenue, the CPP revenue, the RCMP funding, etc. With oil and gas on the upswing, the ball is entirely in our court.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    I sincerely hope that the planned response is to present a pre negotiated agreement with the USA for statehood. Meet all of our demands, or we will proceed with this, taking all of the tax revenue, the CPP revenue, the RCMP funding, etc. With oil and gas on the upswing, the ball is entirely in our court.
                    Well if it is the same group of mal content brainiacs who organized the Coutts blockade who are going to organize the separation agreement then there is not much chance they will be successful.

Self declared "patriots" waving the Canadian flag are usually not committed separatists.

We didnt see many "freedom fighters" waving the US flag on the weekend did we?
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 31, 2022, 11:18.

Comment

No Nazi symbols that I saw. Overwhelming the number of Canadian flags!!

Take it for what its worth-
                      Taking part in the Freedom Convoy made me proud to be a Canadian again.
                      It's been awhile since I've had that same feeling. As we don't totally
                      understand the way of life/line of thinking of a lot of people, I think a lot of people don't understand
                      ours either. Was refreshing to see a wide variety of people there waving flags/smiling as there weren't
                      masks on either of the two.

Thank you truckers!!

Comment

Two years ago the First Nation blockades were happening with the railways and Trudeau was hands off for a long time and certainly in no rush to deal with them so what goes around comes around. These truckers should camp in Ottawa for the next two months. April 1st is the next carbon tax increase and that’s another thing to coming at us as well as the mandates now.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	coutts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	772293.

Comment

Well if it is the same group of mal content brainiacs who organized the Coutts blockade who are going to organize the separation agreement then there is not much chance they will be successful.

Self declared "patriots" waving the Canadian flag are usually not committed separatists.

We didnt see many "freedom fighters" waving the US flag on the weekend did we?

America is opened up. Do you notice the stadiums are full. Friends in Mesa say Covid a non-issue.

Comment

I will approach the border blockade in southern alberta like the government has with mandates. There are other border crossings that can be used. It is the truckers choice whether they want to use the coutts crossing or other crossings into/out of the country. Yes it will cost them more money and time, but they still have that choice...just like unvaccinated have the "choice" to not be vaccinated, but in order to do anything (work, go to a restaurant, watch their child play sports or dance, etc) it costs them time and money! So you guys are crying foul about this border blockade, but it is in essence the same oppression that you are cheering on for the unvaccinated. Think about that for a second. Feeling ashamed yet? You should.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...