• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lithium Mine Stopped by Greenies

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lithium Mine Stopped by Greenies

Serbian government pulls Rio Tinto’s permits for Lithium mine in Serbia due to pressure from greens. Are you thinking this doesn’t add up? Aren’t they the ones pushing electric vehicles? Guess the electric vehicles don’t need batteries - Great, battery less EV’s sounds like the new green wave.

The only thought that comes to mind ......

Fred Flintstone.

Comment

Not surprising. There were also protesters at the Tesla factory in Germany that don't like that they had to cut down trees to build it.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        The only thought that comes to mind ......

Fred Flintstone.
        You beat me to it. The utlimate green vehicle. Except someone will protest the quarry where the stone wheels are cut.

It's almost as if these people aren't looking for workable solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Serbian government pulls Rio Tinto’s permits for Lithium mine in Serbia due to pressure from greens. Are you thinking this doesn’t add up? Aren’t they the ones pushing electric vehicles? Guess the electric vehicles don’t need batteries - Great, battery less EV’s sounds like the new green wave.
          The greens that shut down this mine were likely funded by the ChiComs,,, there by removing another mine that would compete with ChiCom interests. The ChiComs would really like to be the world sole supplier of Lithium.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...