• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask premier Scott Moe hints at ending some restrictions soon!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask premier Scott Moe hints at ending some restrictions soon!!!

Close contact isolation for kids in school and provincial vax passports are first restrictions that could end in days??
    Finally someone following the science and REALITY that the jab is NOT a vaccine and has done little to stop the spread.
    And that the population under age 25 has near 0 risk (unless they have existing health issues) from Covid but real risk of side effects from needlessly taking multiple jabs.

About time!!! End it all.

Comment

I emailed my MLA the other day. Told him you’ve lost my vote. But to gain it back, you end the farce. I said if sask is the first province to lift all restrictions, I would consider voting for them again. If not, Nope.

So thank me. Obviously my email worked. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        I emailed my MLA the other day.
        Told mine I will vote for the NDP and even donate and campaign for them. If I am going to live under commie rule then might as well do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Told mine I will vote for the NDP and even donate and campaign for them. If I am going to live under commie rule then might as well do it right.
          No kidding.

Comment

Thank goodness………..

It’s time to end this madness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ry0972 View Post
              Close contact isolation for kids in school and provincial vax passports are first restrictions that could end in days??
              Finally someone following the science and REALITY that the jab is NOT a vaccine and has done little to stop the spread.
              And that the population under age 25 has near 0 risk (unless they have existing health issues) from Covid but real risk of side effects from needlessly taking multiple jabs.
              Masks for kids in schools and daycares another farce. They wear the masks in class then go hang out together after school without them on anyway. Some kids having to go see a respiratory therapist to relearn how to breathe properly due to this nonsense.

Comment

Where did you see this rye?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  FFS jazz, dipshit Meili would of had us locked down so tight, you would of needed a special permit to piss outside. --ck you talk stupid some times.You better thank Moe instead.

Comment

Where did you see this rye?
                    Premier Scott Moe said Wednesday some COVID-19 measures in Saskatchewan would soon be coming to an end.

“It’s incumbent on us to look at the ones that we have and are they still effective? Have they run their course?” Moe asked during a conversation with John Gormley.

“I think in the next number of days, you’ll see some further communication around the existing public health orders or the existing restrictions we have in place and, in particular, those that are impacting our youth.”

Close contact isolation in schools and the vaccine passport system are two things that Moe believes could be coming to an end sooner rather than later.

“(The proof of vaccination requirement) has really for the most part run its course,” Moe said. “It increased our vaccination rates tremendously, but I think we’re getting to a point now where those that are not vaccinated likely aren’t going to get vaccinated.

Comment

The price our children and grandchildren have paid throughout this has been greater than any of us can fathom. Purposely punishing children for something they have no part in and is of no threat to them is sickening.
                      Last edited by STR1; Jan 26, 2022, 15:35.

Comment

https://www.ckom.com/2022/01/26/moe-announces-plans-to-remove-some-restrictions-in-the-next-number-of-days/

This is the CKOM page with what Moe said while on Gormley (the vax pusher) today.
                        I did not hear the actual broadcast as I do not listen to Gormley much anymore, His Input capital shill and the constant pushing of the vax and ignoring/downplaying side effects and ridicule of people that question why kids are being subject to all the restrictions and jabs when they have near 0% chance of sickness or death just to protect older at risk people that dont want to self isolate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post
                          FFS jazz, dipshit Meili would of had us locked down so tight, you would of needed a special permit to piss outside. --ck you talk stupid some times.You better thank Moe instead.
                          Moe was all down with the narrative just a couple months ago. Took some pretty direct emails from his voter base to get his head screwed on straight.

But I will register a protest vote against anyone who doesnt wake the fck up right now.

Comment

https://www.ckom.com/2022/01/26/moe-announces-plans-to-remove-some-restrictions-in-the-next-number-of-days/

This is the CKOM page with what Moe said while on Gormley (the vax pusher) today.
                            I did not hear the actual broadcast as I do not listen to Gormley much anymore, His Input capital shill and the constant pushing of the vax and ignoring/downplaying side effects and ridicule of people that question why kids are being subject to all the restrictions and jabs when they have near 0% chance of sickness or death just to protect older at risk people that dont want to self isolate!!!
                            Gormley went off the deep end o the vax thing. I haven’t listened to him at all for the last year or so. May as well be the CBC.

Comment

Gormley went off the deep end o the vax thing. I haven’t listened to him at all for the last year or so. May as well be the CBC.
                              Everyone that stood firm on the vaxx looks like a total fool now. They are quietly backtracking.

Never did I think it was the way out of a pandemic but I knew it would fail the day I took my first shot. That day 2 vaxxed people got covid and I knew it was a bust. Now those 2 people a day is now thousands a day. Many of us called it back in August. Left too dumb to hear.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...