• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small amount of truckers are idiots. Won’t be on my farm.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
    So you get roasted in a post, and run away with your tail between your legs, claiming "I have better things to do"

But turn around, with clearly nothing "better to do" and somehow insinuate that the convoy is similar to the KKK.
    Better things to do than argue about vaxxes. Read carefully. The argument for or against is a bottomless pit so not getting into it. Like I said, get it or not, it's up to you. I frankly don't care. So go f**k yourself, or get Roganized. Same diff.

Comment

This convoy has attracted the worst in society. They have abused reporters covering the convoy. So I guess freedom of the press does not mean anything. When you light a match near combustible material you might get burned.

Comment

All of you take a step back. Look at your words....really look at your words. Would you like your 10 year old son or daughter to read them and say "that was my dad (or mom) that wrote that. I am so proud". All of you grow up. As an agricultural community - show leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
          All of you take a step back. Look at your words....really look at your words. Would you like your 10 year old son or daughter to read them and say "that was my dad (or mom) that wrote that. I am so proud". All of you grow up. As an agricultural community - show leadership.
          Post everything assuming that you Wife/kids/grandparents/boss/teacher/professor/preacher etc will be reading it, and your identity will be known.

Assume that you will run for public office some day and everything you post will be held against you.

Picking on Chuck passes all of the above tests.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Elon Musk comes out on side of truckers. He denounces tyranny propagated by fear campaign. Saskatoon Star Phoenix.
            Elon Musk (@elonmusk) Tweeted:
            If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny. https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1486846468887560201?s=20&t=RHQmUrvnsjjjubNqDlwCRQ

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
              You are an absolute clown to keep suggesting (and hoping) things go sideways at the rally.

And then endorse "mostly peaceful" riots, with damage in the $billions.
              Too late, the white supremacists, proud boys and those advocating violence and overthrowing the government have already been publicaly supporting the convoy and urging their followers to join in.

I am hoping its a peaceful respectful protest but I am also hoping the Conservatives will learn a political lesson. But I am not hopeful either will be the case.

The current and former Conservative leaders have had a big problem keeping the various extremist factions from derailing their electoral hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                Better things to do than argue about vaxxes. Read carefully. The argument for or against is a bottomless pit so not getting into it. Like I said, get it or not, it's up to you. I frankly don't care. So go f**k yourself, or get Roganized. Same diff.
                Then NoBS says -

"All of you take a step back. Look at your words....really look at your words. Would you like your 10 year old son or daughter to read them and say "that was my dad (or mom) that wrote that. I am so proud". All of you grow up. As an agricultural community - show leadership.
                2 Likes

AlbertaFarmer5, Braveheart "

Did the irony of the above make others smile at bit?

It seems like the growing threat to the Trudeau/cabal scheme is really upsetting some people. The fear in their reactions is a classic display of juvenile insecurity.

It exposes them so badly as needing a strong dictator to help them navigate their own inability to survive in a tough world.

Recurring Daddy issues?
                Last edited by burnt; Jan 28, 2022, 12:19.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  Then NoBS says -

"All of you take a step back. Look at your words....really look at your words. Would you like your 10 year old son or daughter to read them and say "that was my dad (or mom) that wrote that. I am so proud". All of you grow up. As an agricultural community - show leadership.
                  2 Likes

AlbertaFarmer5, Braveheart "

Did the irony of the above make others smile at bit?

It seems like the growing threat to the Trudeau/cabal scheme is really upsetting some people. The fear in their reactions is a classic display of juvenile insecurity.

It exposes them so badly as needing a strong dictator to help them navigate their own inability to survive in a tough world.

Recurring Daddy issues?
                  You must have hit your head really hard in that crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                    You must have hit your head really hard in that crash.
                    It was the ivermectin he took. Must be a long hauler brain fog.

Comment

How is the price of canola doing today? Oh, sorry, that's a commodity issue........wait for it......let the name calling continue

Comment

Just took some $23.11 immediate
                        Pretty fair !

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
                          How is the price of canola doing today? Oh, sorry, that's a commodity issue........wait for it......let the name calling continue
                          Canola basis has weakened quite a bit here. Like it to strengthen before more cash sales. Started pricing new crop beans tho.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...