• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    End of week $100 US to clean my nose and touch my brain to get on plane . Then when land in Toronto “free “ test at airport when get off plane such bullshit it’s unreal .
    Now undoubtedly can be regarded as non tarriff barrier to entry as it restricts commerce but doesn't fall under any negotiated agreements.
    The world is moving toward classification as endemic meaning it is common in all jurisdictions yet we reduce access at the border for political motive.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post

One thing that I notice is a lot of heat loss under the overhead door, from the in floor heat system. the snow melts on the concrete outside of the door.

Not sure how to stop it, but am thinking that there should have been a strip of blue foam on edge in the concrete just outside the shop door.
      I think that's a good thing. Our house garage does that too, a bit of heat loss but the doors never freeze down. My shop doesnt have in floor heat and in cold weather there is enough condensation to freeze the door down. Have had to have the frequently used door fixed a couple times. I give the door a kick before I open it in cold weather and wet and cold gets ice melter on the concrete before closing. No more problems but a PIA.

Comment

Never had a problem with our doors freezing down to the floor at the farm. Now in Regina, my garage has radiant heat and I needed a floor drain. Back when I built that home you couldn't put one in. Now you can.

Truckers are on a move to Ottawa and have a go fund page. 2 mill and counting.

Trudeau needs to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Never had a problem with our doors freezing down to the floor at the farm. Now in Regina, my garage has radiant heat and I needed a floor drain. Back when I built that home you couldn't put one in. Now you can.

Maybe the go fund should go to more hospital beds since they want more sick people.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Maybe the go fund should go to more hospital beds since they want more sick people.
            or that 400-600 billion coulda also. not one *** hospital built

Comment

Living in fear must be so tiring?

Comment

This clown show Liberal government had 2 years to do something about hospital beds
                In the mean time they have literally thrown billions of tax payers money away and have done zero .

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  Living in fear must be so tiring?
                  Havent you heard of stockholm syndrome. People learn to love their captors.

Comment

Another de-railed crop report!
                    What a site this is. No pun intended!

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
                      Another de-railed crop report!
                      What a site this is. No pun intended!
                      Not surprising since Sask was the engineer.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

Thankfully the media and politicians weren't able to throw mud at it quick enough like the last rally with the whole yellow vest bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
                          Thankfully the media and politicians weren't able to throw mud at it quick enough like the last rally with the whole yellow vest bullshit.
                          The media might be able to tar some oil workers as racist but I dont think that will work against the guy who brings in your avocados.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            The media might be able to tar some oil workers as racist but I dont think that will work against the guy who brings in your avocados.
                            Actually if they have truckers coming out of Surrey those are one of Mr Treudau's favorite immigrant voting blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              How did your covid experiment go? Every one recovered?
                              Everyone is basically back to normal. I got a slight cough yet. Everyone except the oldest son got it. They’re going back to school tomorrow after a two week hiatus. I think my wife is the very excited about this😉

Conclusion………non scientific
                              Not nearly as bad as a “normal” flu and not worth getting excited over. Vaccinated or not seemed to have no bearing on severity or duration. 🍀

**** End of poo disturbing conversation****

Comment

Thanks for sharing, same as all I know, similar results. Omicold

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...