• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burnt View Post
    You can go to a movie soon, but you can't have popcorn and drinks.

Sure, that seems to make sense.
    Were theaters selling popcorn and soft drinks when you attended Silent Films?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Are not all doctors paid? Just admit you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong outside the cult.
      Pfizer pays way better than our govt.

The red pill for you is getting larger by the day. You should take it before it gets too big to choke down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fd22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	772227
      Last edited by jazz; Jan 20, 2022, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
        Some jabbies just wont wake up no matter the evidence to the contrary, mass psychosis at its finest.

[ATTACH]9704[/ATTACH]
        Interesting, had a talk with my MLA office yesterday morning about the US/CDN border driver covid Fed shenanigans;... must be coincidence I am sure... nice to see Kenny and crew are listening...

Reuters
        Canadian provincial leader wants to pause truckers' COVID vaccine mandate
        FILE PHOTO: Transport trucks cross paths on the Peace Bridge at the Canada U.S. border in Buffalo
        FILE PHOTO: Canada's Prime Minister Trudeau visits a vaccination site in Montreal

1 / 2
        Canadian provincial leader wants to pause truckers' COVID vaccine mandate
        FILE PHOTO: Transport trucks cross paths on the Peace Bridge at the Canada U.S. border in Buffalo
        Steve Scherer
        Thu, January 20, 2022, 12:44 PM
        By Steve Scherer

OTTAWA (Reuters) - The premier of Canada's Alberta province on Thursday called on the federal government to pause a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for cross-border truckers that companies say will disrupt the supply chain and fuel inflation.

The mandate, imposed by Ottawa to help curb the spread of the coronavirus, has cost Canadian trucking companies about 10% of their international drivers, six top executives said this week. They said they are hiking wages to lure new operators during the worst labor shortage they have experienced.

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney, at a news conference in Calgary, urged the government to extend an exemption that had been in place for truckers since the start of the pandemic.

Kenney made his request on the same day the United States confirmed its own vaccine border mandate for truckers would start on Saturday. Canada's has been in place since Jan. 15.

"Common sense tells us that we are at the peak of supply chain constraints across North America, around the world, huge inflation," Kenney said.

This is not the moment "to lose potentially thousands of truckers on our roads, bringing groceries up from the US and who knows maybe (COVID) rapid test kits as well," he said.

As many as 32,000, or 20%, of the 160,000 Canadian and American cross-border truck drivers may be taken off the roads by the mandate, the Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) estimates. The industry was short some 18,000 drivers even before the mandate, CTA said.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has resisted industry pressure to delay the mandate since it was first announced in November. On Wednesday Trudeau defended the mandate, saying Canada was "aligned" with the United States, its largest trading partner.

On Thursday, Canada's transport ministry said the measure was not negatively affecting the supply of goods, and cross-border truck traffic had not varied significantly.

Within the next two weeks, consumers will see "there's not as many choices on the shelves," said Dan Einwechter, chairman and chief executive officer of Challenger Motor Freight Inc in Cambridge, Ontario.

"Eventually the prices will be passed on from the sellers of those products, because we're passing on our increases to them," he said.

Canada's inflation rate hit a 30-year high of 4.8% in December and economists said the vaccine mandate may contribute to keeping prices higher for longer. In the United States, inflation surged 7% on a year-on-year basis in December, the largest rise in nearly four decades.

More than two-thirds of the C$650 billion ($521 billion) in goods traded annually between Canada and the United States travels on roads.

Rob Penner, president and CEO of Winnipeg, Manitoba-based Bison Transport, said from Jan. 1 it raised the base rate for cross-border drivers by almost 20% but failed to gain any.

"There's more freight than there is people right now."

Fresh foods are particularly sensitive to freight problems because they expire rapidly, though all imports from the United States could be affected, trucking managers said.

Canadian firms see labor shortages intensifying and wage pressures increasing, according to a Bank of Canada survey released on Monday. Investors increasingly expect the central bank to raise interest rates next week for the first time since 2018.

($1 = 1.2478 Canadian dollars)

(Reporting by Steve Scherer; Additional reporting by David Ljunggren; Editing by Paul Simao and Grant McCool)"

https://ca.yahoo.com/finance/news/canadian-vaccine-mandate-lead-inflation-194410358.html

Spoke with my MP... Ottawa is skitzo... my words... yet Quebec is unhinged and Liberals follow like hypnotized zombies...

Cheers

Comment

Tom.

It's good that you spoke with your MP. And It's not only Ottawa that has gone insane - it's every level of government and medical and civil bureaucracy.

Make sure you contact them as well. Those ignorant imbeciles need to hear it directly form those whose lives they are gleefully destroying.

They have all been seized with the madness of totalitarian might and are refusing to relinquish its grip.

However here's a question for you - do you have a QR code or paper in your pocket that allows you to enter places that are restricted to some of your fellow Canadians?

Because if you do and you use it, your actions contradict your words. Your verbal input is a total waste of time and actually empower the tyrants even more.

Every Canadian that hides behind a jabber card is responsible for the enslavement of the people and destruction of Western democracy.

And one more reminder - can you not simply post a link and, in your own words, a short summary of the content?

You appear to be vying with the ignorant troll for relentless cut and pastes.

Comment

And one more reminder - can you not simply post a link and, in your own words, a short summary of the content? Hot links seldom work for me... sorry.

You appear to be vying with the ignorant troll for relentless cut and pastes. To USE QUOTES, only legal and correct if context is included...

..."do you have a QR code or paper in your pocket that allows you to enter places that are restricted to some of your fellow Canadians?"

NO

To confuse the truth with the facts?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
              And one more reminder - can you not simply post a link and, in your own words, a short summary of the content? Hot links seldom work for me... sorry.

You appear to be vying with the ignorant troll for relentless cut and pastes. To USE QUOTES, only legal and correct if context is included...

..."do you have a QR code or paper in your pocket that allows you to enter places that are restricted to some of your fellow Canadians?"

NO

To confuse the truth with the facts?

Cheers
              Are you using the "Insert video" icon to post hotlinks?

The link will supply the context.

Thank you, but I'm not sure what you meant with your "confuse truth with the facts" question.

Comment

Vax or anti local hog plant missing 1/2 employees now down to 1 shift reduced hrs. in town businesses and lots of people missing from work. That would be about 4000 hogs a day reduction. Still hope I don't get it and yes some stupid rules but doc said get my shots so i did. Don't know anybody that died from shots but know 2 anti that did one was good neighbor of mine . Younger guy I rent a house to ( anti-vax ) spent week in hospitol and his words " close to dirt bed " . He's non smoker,drinker, healthy guy who's 10 years younger than me but looked 10 years older than me for about 2 months. Hope to stay healthy feeding cattle when sick just sucks

Comment

No surprise at all that CDC study finds natural immunity provides significantly more protection than mRNA pretreatment alone. Jan 19 2022

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e1.htm

Comment

Saskatchewan January 20th 2022 FULLY VAXXED 74%

New cases

Total 1158

Unvaxxed OR under 21 days after first dose 221 19% of cases

Double vaxxed 637 55% of cases

Triple vaxxed 243 21% of cases

Ok. Someone tell me how the “vaxxes” are working please? Triple vaxxed have more cases than no vax. Yet we are supposed to be blind?

Looks to me that there should be an unvaxxed passport.

Comment

Seems to be working in some parts of the world.Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	772228Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	772229

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                        I dont give a **** what anyone says

I see with my own eyes

Perfectly healthy lady out here decided to get booster shot and 3 days after gets cold like symptoms and 5 days later tests positive for China flu !

Masks and vacinnes didn't work for her !
                        Fact: Only thing the booster is good for is corporate pockets !

Comment

Originally posted by Maxi-Ж View Post
                          Fact: Only thing the booster is good for is corporate pockets !
                          It appears the boosted all got covid and then gave it to the double jabbed.

You know those stories about people getting the flu shot and then getting flu a few days later. They happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                            Vax or anti local hog plant missing 1/2 employees now down to 1 shift reduced hrs. in town businesses and lots of people missing from work. That would be about 4000 hogs a day reduction. Still hope I don't get it and yes some stupid rules but doc said get my shots so i did. Don't know anybody that died from shots but know 2 anti that did one was good neighbor of mine . Younger guy I rent a house to ( anti-vax ) spent week in hospitol and his words " close to dirt bed " . He's non smoker,drinker, healthy guy who's 10 years younger than me but looked 10 years older than me for about 2 months. Hope to stay healthy feeding cattle when sick just sucks
                            This cold weather and steady snow sure isn't easy on you cattle guys.

Your a smart man listening to your doctor, I did the same and don't know anybody ending up in the hospital from the Covid vaxx.

I do know a real estate agent in is early 50's who attended one of the Religious Wingnut Cult Pastor Tissen's anti-vaxx and anti-mask rallies in Steinbach this past summer, who contracted Covid. Ended up in an ICU bed in Ontario for three weeks. Now he's worn out for the day after four hours of work.

Just one story of the many anti vaxxed Covid ICU Hospital bed fillers who are preventing other Manitobans from getting their surgeries

Hats off to you Cowzilla, thanks for the BEEF!

Comment

Daughter got 2x vaxed because of work or get fired.
                              Has covid now. Sick as hell.
                              Shove that vax up your ass ..

Comment

Ass is probably better than into the bloodstream.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...