• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TechAnalyst - Disclosure

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TechAnalyst - Disclosure

After 35 years of farming, I decided to do more of what I enjoy and less of what I don’t as much anymore.

I have recently joined PI Financial as a Commodity Futures Advisor (broker) out of their Winnipeg office.

Given how long the comments we post here live on in cyberspace, I need to make something very clear.

All opinions I have expressed over the years (and may do so in the future) are solely my own and in no way reflect the opinions of PI Financial or any of their other advisors.

Given the historic volatility we are experiencing, I hope to be able to be of assistance to those that may be interested.

Regards, Mitch Miller

Originally posted by TechAnalyst View Post
    After 35 years of farming, I decided to do more of what I enjoy and less of what I don’t as much anymore.

I have recently joined PI Financial as a Commodity Futures Advisor (broker) out of their Winnipeg office.

Given how long the comments we post here live on in cyberspace, I need to make something very clear.

All opinions I have expressed over the years (and may do so in the future) are solely my own and in no way reflect the opinions of PI Financial or any of their other advisors.

Given the historic volatility we are experiencing, I hope to be able to be of assistance to those that may be interested.

Regards, Mitch Miller
    That's okay traders are usually only right 50% of the time so we take their opinions in context. Thanks for your thoughts.

Comment

Fully disclose if you use any of the tips
      We provided you with on the ground in
      Work boots about the real world and it
      Provides pi with revenue will expect
      A cut of the profits. Losses are all yours.

Comment

Great news Mitch!

One should spend each day doing what we enjoy.

I look forward to your commentary!

Good luck!

Comment

Again we appreciate ALL of your marketing thoughts and others , especially us marketing handicapped people kind
          Right or wrong it’s very valuable insight to us
          Good luck in your next phase Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            Well I'll be damned

word on the street is that investment firm pi financial was caught up in a 170 million dollar loan fraud case !

Right or wrong Good luck to all !
            Me too, good advice. Farm is all west of Wall Street road, except for one quarter just a couple of miles east of Wall Street road.
            Someday I'd like to know why they named a back road in the middle of Alberta Wall Street.

Comment

Congratulations on the career move. I hope you can continue to grace us with your wisdom without conflict of interest. You have made some amazing calls.

Comment

"Well I'll be damned

word on the street is that investment firm pi financial was caught up in a 170 million dollar loan fraud case !

Right or wrong Good luck to all !" - wiseguy

I was going to address the post but I see it's gone. Given it was replied to so still there to be seen, I feel I need to deal with it...

Thank you for your contribution wiseguy. It was quite misleading but you knew that when you posted it. I wouldn’t normally bother responding but given the implication I will.

In the fall of 2018, Gary Ng bought (40 year old firm) PI Financial for $100 mil. In early 2020 it became clear that he had used falsified documents to secure the loan used for the purchase (according to allegations not yet proven). The financial firms that provided the loan assumed ownership and are intent on remaining so in an industry they know very well and are passionate about.

It was quickly proven that the unfortunate incident had absolutely no impact on PI Financial itself or any of it’s client accounts. The matter has since been between Mr. Ng and the regulatory authorities, completely independent of PI Financial.

But you would have known all of that already when you dug up that tidbit.

Thanks, and have a good evening.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that. Wise guys posts have a habit of disappearing as fast as they appear. And even stranger on this one, he must have edited it while I was replying to it because I see my reply now makes no sense. He had said he prefers to stay west of Wall Street and Bay Street, yet that is gone from the quote in my reply.
                  My joke fell flat without that.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    Thanks for clarifying that. Wise guys posts have a habit of disappearing as fast as they appear. And even stranger on this one, he must have edited it while I was replying to it because I see my reply now makes no sense. He had said he prefers to stay west of Wall Street and Bay Street, yet that is gone from the quote in my reply.
                    My joke fell flat without that.
                    Nobody was shocked that it didn’t make sense.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...