• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Red Spring Wheat - MGEX March Futures

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard Red Spring Wheat - MGEX March Futures

Sell Signal Triggered

https://klarenbachgrainreport.substack.com/p/hard-red-spring-wheat-march-futures

Click image for larger version

Name:	QMWH2022_2022-01-03_10-20-18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	779714

The world has lots of shitty wheat and they will use it up so good will be sacrificed in the sell off.

Comment

WTH,,, Chicago, Kansas and Minneapolis markets are open today,,, and Canadian Canola closed !

Damn, Canadians are getting used to not working.

Comment

So the legs in the wheat market are broken?

Comment

Grains up this am.
          Canola futures + $11 gain.

Comment

From Arlan Suderman yesterday:
            State reports indicate a collapse of winter #wheat condition ratings in KS, OK & NE, as well as a significant decline in CO over the past four weeks.
            Andthis:
            StoneX Brazil slashes its #soybean production estimate by 11 mmt to 134 mmt, while cutting #corn production by 2.5 mmt to 117.5 mmt due to recent crop stress.

No progress & no escalation (so far) after yesterday's Biden-Putin call. Still think that any open conflict could be a limit-up event for the #wheat market.
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 4, 2022, 11:22.

Comment

Wht under 12 now..
              What a P.O.S..

Comment

And c-xr-1 on Newagtalk had this to say, and he seems to have a decent track record:

My projection on weekly corn chart is over 11 bucks..this should stir up the bears..a reminder - charts don't say why, only where with lines.

what do your lines say Spike?

Comment

Wheat market going to sheet to start the yr!!!

Wow, what a disgusting market!!!

Will soon be hearing the “shoulda, coulda, wouldas” pretty soon if this continues.

Just shows how little say Canada has in the world wheat market even with a drought.

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
                    Wheat market going to sheet to start the yr!!!

Wow, what a disgusting market!!!

Will soon be hearing the “shoulda, coulda, wouldas” pretty soon if this continues.

Just shows how little say Canada has in the world wheat market even with a drought.
                    This is the mission of my newsletters.

Follow the price, ignore the news and forget what we think should happen.

Only price pays.

Comment

Commercial wheat stocks and producer deliveries
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Wheat Stocks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	772185

Comment

All my wheat would have been gone at 13 if someone would of bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                          I think you will still get your wish long time till green grass and stuff having a hard time being green south of us.

Comment

SKF said $15 bu is his number, so I will go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                              Same here , the bids were there , but they would not buy . Frustrating

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...