• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trusty Hounds

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trusty Hounds

Some times scoundrels

Clean ya mirror buddy

Number 4 is out of view

Comment

You’re driving on the wrong side of the road.

Comment

Wonder, Do you still need a criminal record to get into Australia?

Comment

Dogs will be riding in the truck with windows rolled up snuggling next to their masters around this area for a while. Still warm here thou only -25.

Comment

Dogs sure love going for a ride.😊
            Mirror dirty from Beechnut?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
              Dogs will be riding in the truck with windows rolled up snuggling next to their masters around this area for a while. Still warm here thou only -25.
              My Dogs are sleeping on the couch, waiting for more rib bones, or milk bones...

Those cute doggy eyes are difficult to ignore begging for a scratch and back rub.... especially at -45c this morning....

A good dog is good medicine for the soul! Amazing how a person's dog can feel human pain and comfort the heart.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post

Definitely an inside day here while out defrosting waterers and taking out mineral. Bubba always is up for a ride😎

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post

Definitely an inside day here while out defrosting waterers and taking out mineral. Bubba always is up for a ride😎
                  Think you could teach that dog to go check the waterers? Our grand-daughter’s dog is so intelligent and good-natured. I think he could learn most anything.

Comment

Can't say that I don't blame him. I would rather sit in a warm truck and watch someone else defrost waterbowls. That is never a fun job.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      Think you could teach that dog to go check the waterers? Our grand-daughter’s dog is so intelligent and good-natured. I think he could learn most anything.
                      It’s a 30 mile route to check all of them. I guess it’s a good practice for the Iditarod especially if I send him with a sled for delivering mineral…………😎

He’s too smart and ambitious at times…….. maybe a mild dose of some ADHD meds would mellow him out just right😉

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                        Some times scoundrels

Clean ya mirror buddy
                        Mallee………. Do you use the whole herd of pups at the same time for herding? We only run one at a time otherwise it turns into absolute chaos.

Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                          Mallee………. Do you use the whole herd of pups at the same time for herding? We only run one at a time otherwise it turns into absolute chaos.

Just curious
                          Yes isn't 4 dogs a pack?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                            Yes isn't 4 dogs a pack?
                            We had three dogs one time. Whe someone drove in the yard I think they thought they were on the rez.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              We had three dogs one time. Whe someone drove in the yard I think they thought they were on the rez.
                              Ahhhhhhh ya need a few more dogs in the ditches chasing the stray horses as well 😉. Or maybe that’s just here………

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...