• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprayer Tire dolley

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprayer Tire dolley

Click image for larger version

Name:	E0EDF6E6-D5EC-409E-AA33-CF07D98FA2FC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	779706
    recently purchased this for changing sprayer tires from a guy in alberta
    really works well , even for truck tires (they seem a lot heavier than they used to be, lol) , or any tire for that matter . pretty impressive for the price !
    jack works both ways with that pedal , to lift tire frames come together and rollers lift tire . still easy to roll tire to line studs. really works well

Looks good Case.
    I sure could use something like that for the sprayer.

Comment

It was this summer sitting in the forklift watching the young guy manhandling sprayer tires when I a) decided to step back and commit to paying more wages and b) buy/build more backsavers.
      My forklift has hyd fork adjustment.
      Was gonna make grabbers for it this summer. Somebody gonna get hurt someday otherwise. Balked at buying a proper jack stand for years. Stupid.
      Last edited by blackpowder; Dec 18, 2021, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        [ATTACH]9393[/ATTACH]
        recently purchased this for changing sprayer tires from a guy in alberta
        really works well , even for truck tires (they seem a lot heavier than they used to be, lol) , or any tire for that matter . pretty impressive for the price !
        jack works both ways with that pedal , to lift tire frames come together and rollers lift tire . still easy to roll tire to line studs. really works well
        Is that: HD Wheel Dolly, $1799 +GST
        CONTACT
        Mike Smith

Carmangay, AB

403-892-3303

hdwheeldolly@gmail.com

Took a guess...?

Comment

Yes that’s him

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            It was this summer sitting in the forklift watching the young guy manhandling sprayer tires when I a) decided to step back and commit to paying more wages and b) buy/build more backsavers.
            My forklift has hyd fork adjustment.
            Was gonna make grabbers for it this summer. Somebody gonna get hurt someday otherwise. Balked at buying a proper jack stand for years. Stupid.
            The Vale one works good if you wanna use forklift
            Then you can still turn tire
            But they’re a lot more money
            And still need an extra guy to make sure forklift doesn’t knock sprayer off of jack
            Last edited by Guest; Dec 19, 2021, 10:07.

Comment

Tridekon makes a simple inexpensive jack if you have their crop dividers on
              It lifts on divider bracket

Comment

We run Case. Last year bought the Raczynski Sales Mount Green jack stand. It hooks into the lower suspension arm. Very stable.
                Have to use forklift as am always changing them on gravel.
                Last edited by blackpowder; Dec 19, 2021, 16:31.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...