• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well hey there.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Well welcome back. Won’t need to phone now.

Last call was $36.00.

Hahahah

Welcome back mate!
    Facebook audio is free
    And same as a phone call

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Facebook audio is free
      And same as a phone call
      He tried that once he’s an ugly foooker

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
        He tried that once he’s an ugly foooker
        Lol, glad you back , with your humour to boot 👍

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Lol, glad you back , with your humour to boot 👍
          Bit like when cell phone text messages get converted to voice messages eh………better leave that bit of humour right there.

Comment

Good to see you back, maybe some day you will fill us in what went down in Australia in the past year - and I dont mean farming wise.

The stories we are seeing are just amazing.

Comment

Farm wise I’m about 40 to 50% below average struggle all year but countbya blessing only 24 kms to my north one of my best friends worst year in his 40 yrs of farming.

Australia WA having cracker year yields exceeded wildest imagination guys getting triple there average but huge pockets getting very little due to massive frost. One friend spent huge $$ averaging 400kg to ha.

Nsw drying out crap shoot for quality but huge yields of errr feed wheat.

Canola pretty good all over even on my patch not to bad in comparison with cereals.

Sheep lamb prices good wool ok cattle in the stratosphere

That other thing spreading around oz 90% vaxxed no one really gives a rats toss bag just get the jab move on for better or for worse. Comply for greater good wether it’s right or wrong. Masks annoying but people over the whole discussion live with it. At times I think our rights may be infringed but drink cement an hardened the f up I realize this paragraph should be in rural issues.

One last comment our state 1.7 or 1.8 million have had 5 deaths from covid pretty strict even draconian at times but our premier moved from elimination strategy realising impossible sort of fully opened up last two months. 65 cases yesterday one single hospitalisation. Life’s almost normal. I’m double jabbed.

Agriville denegrated to almost point of no return been cleaned up for the better I’m back a few other I know might do the same. Kept in contact with many.

Will comment mostly farming issues markets on this commodity section which is a general farm forum almost.

Last non farm comment my 92 yr old mom still going ok physically sort of just but upstairs boy deteriorating slowly but surely. Nothing can be done sadly.
              Last edited by Landdownunder; Dec 17, 2021, 15:44.

Comment

Yes watch the C and V word, taboo on marketing, go Rural for eye openers.

Good on ya mite. Share the heat, we all too cool in "land up top"

Comment

The sun must be shining on you. It’s along way away from here. This is how high it gets at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                    The sun must be shining on you. It’s along way away from here. This is how high it gets at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon.
                    We keep a globe close by the table. When you rotate the globe to represent winter solstice, and stand back to actually realize the angle of the sun at our latitude, it really puts it into perspective. No wonder it is cold and dark. But still my favourite time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      We keep a globe close by the table. When you rotate the globe to represent winter solstice, and stand back to actually realize the angle of the sun at our latitude, it really puts it into perspective. No wonder it is cold and dark. But still my favourite time of year.
                      Really
                      I hate it

Comment

Oh could be worse...total darkness all day further N.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...