• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well hey there.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hey there.

Blast from the past return of Mallee.

See some positive changes here.

Hope I’m welcome back with my inane drivel but will keep on farming topics mostly if not rural issues it is.

Ok going to do some chores 39c here today bummcrack will be sweating.

Ever so slight case of “Irish flu” this morning birthday yesterday one to many beers.

Shall reacquaint with you all old and new faces.

And for those who are thinking oh crap he’s back tough titties.

Think of my return as a early Xmas gift.

Oh crap, he’s back! Hey dude!

Comment

Couldn’t use old handle and can’t edit it back to mallee guess it’s not a first world issue.

Comment

Welcome back and Happy Birthday Old Timer. I always enjoyed reading your view on things.

Comment

Welcome back, always interested in what is happening down under. This place has been a breath of fresh air lately without the off topic and the trolls.

Looks like you fixed your keyboard as a bonus!

Maybe if we stay on our best behaviour farmaholic will return and update us on the restoration, and conditions in the slum of the Ghetto.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Welcome back, always interested in what is happening down under. This place has been a breath of fresh air lately without the off topic and the trolls.

Maybe if we stay on our best behaviour farmaholic will return and update us on the restoration, and conditions in the slum of the Ghetto.
            Tim’s building a massive workshop with all the bells and whistles. To busy I reckon.
            Checked in every so often for sask3 weekly report. But was that disease all the time and weather changes not much else there for 8 months.

But looks like a ridgey didge farm chat site now.

Comment

How are harvests going? Hearing WET WET muddy low quality?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

He’s busy building that huge shop
                I send him a pic every time he’s mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  That must indicate that the restoration is turning into a bigger job than anticipated, if it requires building an entire shop first.
                  Too bad, I thought that gangster car would be just what we needed for running contraband Ivermectin across the province line and making our fortune selling it in the big cities. Probably won't be done in time.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    He seems to think everyone has forgotten about him... Legends aren't forgotten!

Good to have ya back mallee, we'll try our damndest to be on our best behavior

Comment

Every time I dig in the toque tub and find the cocksocktoque I think of Farma….

Which I’m sure is exactly what every guy wants to hear girls say.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Every time I dig in the toque tub and find the cocksocktoque I think of Farma….

Which I’m sure is exactly what every guy wants to hear girls say.
                        Hi Mallee!
                        Hoped Birthday wishes would get your attention!

My Son Daniel working daily in our Shop! -30 here so the opposite need for shelter from the weather!

Can’t beat a good shop, Summer or Winter!

I see New York City outlawed Natural Gas heating cooling in new buildings yesterday, heat pumps only!

Things are a changing!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

Great to have you back Mallee!

Hope all is well with the family and that harvest is going good for you. Any issues with fertilizer, chem, fuel supplies down there?

Kinda the opposite weather up here with a wind and -32 tonight. Cows seem ok with it and handling it better than me.

Welcome back from all of us in the Great White North🍀

Comment

Well welcome back. Won’t need to phone now.

Last call was $36.00.

Hahahah

Welcome back mate!

Comment

Hey Mallee-Landdownunder. Great to hear from you. Guess it's true-you can check out any time you like but you can never leave...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...