• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Trudeau Christmas holiday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwab
    It’d sure be nice if the people those good intentions went to reciprocated.

You think they got where they are taking the high road, I think not.

It’s all noble and hopefully good karma comes back to you, for the rot of this world will steal your energy at every opportunity.
    Kind of Ironic…

Like the sayings:

People throwing stones…

Our ‘Moms’ saying… If you can’t say …

Watched the Wheat Growers Zoom on the Railroad’s and Vancouver Port update…

It is a wonderful blessing that we had the Feds, Provincial BC Gov, many many contractors and railway workers… everyone working tirelessly in good faith to get our grain back up and running after only one week.

Truly a miracle what this goodwill did for us!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
            Merry Christmas... all the best for 2022 for the PM's family and JT... can't be a fun job...

Cheers
            All the WORST to PM from me....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Elites.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	772135

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
              Maybe Gerry b will be with him as well!
              On Epstein’s Island? Maybe some weather taxes will be discussed so they can claim all expenses to taxpayers.

Comment

Merry Christmas... all the best for 2022 for the PM's family and JT... can't be a fun job...

Cheers
                Well he signed up for it. If he wanted "fun" he should have stayed a drama teacher. He had lots of fun wearing blackface for the coeds.

Comment

Watched the Wheat Growers Zoom on the Railroad’s and Vancouver Port update…

It is a wonderful blessing that we had the Feds, Provincial BC Gov, many many contractors and railway workers… everyone working tirelessly in good faith to get our grain back up and running after only one week.
                  I watched that webinar too but through untinted glasses.

What I saw was a lot of self-serving high-fiving back-slapping BS. If the system was able to recover from that kind of an insult as rapidly as it did then why do we put up with delays and obfuscation every year? Is it that when the unions know the national spotlight is on them they will reluctantly do their job? They fixed some washouts. BFD. The better question is "Why did a rain wash out the grade as much as it did?" Maybe they need to spend less time patting themselves on the back and more time assessing where future weak spots are.

Comment

I heard JT on TV tonight tell the reporter that they will be spending the holidays at the cottage - now which cottage, I’m not sure.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...