• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a passport, then a criminal?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did scan passport and since arrive-can has been done all your info is on passport. This is why we did not have to show our Covid Vax to the USA boarder agents because they saw it on passport. I did not now that till today when we asked .

Comment

Coming back was no big deal . Told them what we bought same regular questions as always. just that of course I was the lucky random number to have the Covid test done. This is a ****ing pain in the ass. Take home kit have to have done in 24 hrs because they don’t have people at boarder to do it. Thanks Justin ! Anyways the have to watch me stick swab up my nose lmfao ! So have a on line meeting tonight on phone because they have to watch me do it !? Wtf Wast of time but whatever . Total bullshit thanks Justin again! Anyone know anything about life labs?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        Coming back was no big deal . Told them what we bought same regular questions as always. just that of course I was the lucky random number to have the Covid test done. This is a ****ing pain in the ass. Take home kit have to have done in 24 hrs because they don’t have people at boarder to do it. Thanks Justin ! Anyways the have to watch me stick swab up my nose lmfao ! So have a on line meeting tonight on phone because they have to watch me do it !? Wtf Wast of time but whatever . Total bullshit thanks Justin again! Anyone know anything about life labs?
        Our friends just returned from AZ and the wife was selected for random test. The sent a courier to pick up test and courier got lost, drove around for an hour before finding them. Tax dollars workin hard.

Comment

Life Labs must be in Justinflation's portfolio...

Comment

Lifelabs info

This from Blacklocks. Defence Minister Anita Anand’s husband is director of a company that received millions in Covid contracts while Anand served in cabinet, records show.

Anand’s Husband Is Director
            Defence Minister Anita Anand’s husband is director of a company that received millions in Covid contracts while Anand served in cabinet, records show. There was no insider dealing, said Anand’s office.

“Minister Anand has fulfilled her disclosure obligations to the Ethics Commissioner,” said Daniel Minden, press secretary. Anand “has not signed any contracts with this entity or its subsidiaries,” he said.

Anand’s husband John Knowlton is senior managing director with a pension fund investor, Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System. Anand’s filings under the Conflict Of Interest Act do not disclose Knowlton is also a director of LifeLabs, a Covid contractor.

LifeLabs was among suppliers awarded millions of dollars’ worth of contracts for Covid testing, Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos confirmed Friday. “Our testing capacity is increasing steadily and significantly but it still remains incomplete,” said Duclos.

“In order to further increase our capacity quickly we have awarded contracts to private companies providing us with additional testing and processing services,” said Duclos. “These companies include Switch Health, LifeLabs and Dynacare.”

LifeLabs in a company statement identified Knowlton as an executive. He is also a former lawyer with Torys LLP of Toronto and ex-legal counsel for Bombardier Transportation. “He is a member of the board of directors of LifeLabs,” said the company. LifeLabs would not take questions.

LifeLabs prior to the pandemic received few federal contracts. It was awarded three in 2019 worth a total $134,413.

MP Anand (Oakville, Ont,) was first elected October 21, 2019 and appointed public works minister a month later on November 20. Blacklock’s last June 10 first asked the Department of Public Works whether LifeLabs had received any additional contracts since Minister Anand’s appointment as minister. The department did not respond.

Days later on June 23 LifeLabs received a Covid testing contract worth $66,307,424. Weeks afterward on August 20 it received a separate $1.9 million contract. Anand was Minister of Public Works at the time.

The department last Monday told The Canadian Press that LifeLabs also received a contract worth up to $111 million for testing services in Yukon, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Press Secretary Minden said Anand played no role in any of the contracts, and that LifeLabs is owned by the husband’s employer, Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System.

However filings with the Ethics Commissioner do not disclose any Declaration Of Recusal involving Anand and LifeLabs though she did report other conflicts. Anand last May said she deliberately avoided any discussion affecting LifeLabs’ parent company and its 34 percent ownership of Prince Edward Island’s federally-regulated Confederation Bridge.

“On May 11 in the exercise of my official duties I recused myself from discussions and decisions concerning ferry services between New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island as well as between Nova Scotia and P.E.I. as there could be implications for the Confederation Bridge, which is subject to the conflict of interest screen implemented to ensure my compliance with the Conflict Of Interest Act,” Anand wrote in a Public Declaration Of Recusal filed with the Ethics Commissioner.

There is no similar public filing indicating Anand avoided “discussions and decisions” involving LifeLabs’ contracts awarded in June, August and December while Anand remained in cabinet.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...