• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowstone

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, Beth is in one way or another, the amalgamation of all the loopy women I've ever known lol.
    Centering the story line on her and ramping up her hate and crazy is getting a little old.
    Story line implausibility's starting to grow for me as well. But I'll still watch.

Comment

Last episode they went to help the neighbours branding. Was as realistic and poignant portrayal of ranching and family involvement. If you look beyond the implausible plot devices theirs is so many statements this show makes which are relevant to the plight of rural people and natives.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        Last episode they went to help the neighbours branding. Was as realistic and poignant portrayal of ranching and family involvement. If you look beyond the implausible plot devices theirs is so many statements this show makes which are relevant to the plight of rural people and natives.
        15 helpers to do 30 pairs.

Did look like a real family ranch that they filmed at.
        Made the point ranching is not a dream life.

Some of the patched up fences look like mine.
        Last edited by shtferbrains; Nov 30, 2022, 18:22.

Comment

i think it is more about the bullshit that is going on now
          govt overreach , rich pricks squeezing out farmers , etc.

Comment

My wag is that whenever they end the show, most of the Duttons are dead and John hands the ranch back to the natives to keep the ranch from Urban development.

He realizes that his vision for the land and the natives aren’t so different.

Comment

Yep
              Full circle

Comment

Someone online says a lot of the storyline is borrowed from legends of the fall. If you watched that movie it’s glaringly obvious.

Comment

Gotta feeling the show will end with a kumbaya moment. Some land carved off for development, some for the natives and the rest of the ranch stuck into a conservation easement permanently.

Comment

Started watching Tulsa King on Paramount, same guy that writes Yellowstone wrote this show. Stallone is good in it.

Comment

Best line last night from RIP

" Beth, let's put the crazy away ..."

Comment

Second best line is Beth to Summer

" Have a look around the ranch, find a place better taken care of, and see if we are the enemy"

Or something to that effect.

Comment

Beth shows us how to convince woke vegan/environmental wackos/climate nazis/covidiots that they are SO WRONG....in the fight scene and comments. Bigger 2x4 would have helped.

John should have agreed with Beth and stood up for the cook over the meat.

Maybe Monica will tune Summer in while the rest are away. Watch for an attitude adjustment.

Comment

Sadly the most honest and true line from John
                            “ Cowards run the world today “

Comment

Remember, these are just actors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chny.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	774187

Comment

Many good one liners tonight. Real life stuff.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...