• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reinsurer! Saskatchewan Is Full of Shit!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have been selling off crown land and selling the right to rent crown land the last few years.Not a sustainable long term plan.

Comment

Saskatchewan’s premier thinks the group that represents local farmers should have reached out before it started criticizing remarks made by the finance minister.
      Last week, a war of words was waged between the Agricultural Producers Association of Saskatchewan (APAS) and the government regarding the provincial deficit and crop insurance payments.
      “I think we have a couple ministers who were to some degree caught off guard, that there was a letter put out without a prior phone call with respect to some pretty you know direct criticism,” Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe said.

Cause and effect

Maybe Harpauer should have reached out to the farm groups before making her statement and realize she was predicting a 2.4 billion dollar deficit before the drought.

Once again farmers elected these clowns and Moe is thinking backroom politics with a phone call will solve it.

He is actually blaming farm groups for taking issue with the finance ministers statements ,

She said it without consultation , APAS responded in kind.

Comment

[QUOTE=bucket;520515]S
        “I think we have a couple ministers who were to some degree caught off guard, that there was a letter put out without a prior phone call with respect to some pretty you know direct criticism,” Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe said.

Tell me you have no control over your Ministers without telling me you have no control ...

Comment

We need a new sask party
          These guys have taken the farmers votes for granted for too long
          NDP are hopeless
          Liberals , FMG

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            We need a new sask party
            These guys have taken the farmers votes for granted for too long
            NDP are hopeless
            Liberals , FMG
            Wexit