• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey Cup predictions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey Cup predictions

Lets have some fun . . .

I’ve always enjoyed our Cdn game. And this time of year is always fun to watch. The west semi-final, then the west final, then the Grey Cup. Winnipeg and Toronto appear to be the favorites. OK, I’ll start . . . gotta stir-the-pot. Realize, there is a lot of green on this site.

Montreal / Calgary Grey Cup game . . . .

Riders tomorrow..

Comment

Bombers all the way .

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
        Bombers all the way .
        Bombers have Adam Bighill, awesome linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
          Bombers all the way .
          Lol..surprise..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            Lol..surprise..
            Green and Gold... go Eskimos go... Grin... 2022? Maybe not... I Woke up!!!!

Comment

Bombers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                Tom, the Double E will be back! But they might have to get Tom Wilkinson out-of-retirement . . . .

Comment

Didn't Edmonton fans call Wilky the Dwarf cause he was so tiny?

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                    eskimos, wtf , thats racist
                    i think they changed their name to "bambi's" or something like that

Comment

Poor Elks. Rebuilding now after they cleaned house.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                        Didn't Edmonton fans call Wilky the Dwarf cause he was so tiny?
                        Flutie wasn't big and started in the NFL. Ability to read defences and scramble out of situations key to their success.

Comment

Lots of room for tiny little running backs in the CFL.

Probably don't want to come and play for a team called the bambi's.😂

Comment

Hopefully the Riders can play a good game and come out on top.

I like CFL football and always try and support it but you would really have to wonder about the guys running it. Sunday is always NFL day. Saturday there is really nothing except a few collage games.
                            Going against the NFL head on in the the big markets the CFL doesn't stand a chance so why wouldn't they have their playoff games on Saturday when all Canadian football fans would be looking for something to watch?
                            Last edited by seldomseen; Nov 28, 2021, 13:47.

Comment

More people work sat than Sunday?
                              Just a thought..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...