• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey Cup predictions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Green and Gold... go Eskimos go... Grin... 2022? Maybe not... I Woke up!!!!
    The Grizzlies, Wolverines, Falcons, Peregrines, Cariboo, Reindeer, …Legends…

Any thing but “Elk”… !!!…that’s religious discrimination… the Moose will obviously be offended…

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
      Hopefully the Riders can play a good game and come out on top.

I like CFL football and always try and support it but you would really have to wonder about the guys running it. Sunday is always NFL day. Saturday there is really nothing except a few collage games.
      Going against the NFL head on in the the big markets the CFL doesn't stand a chance so why wouldn't they have their playoff games on Saturday when all Canadian football fans would be looking for something to watch?
      US College Football is more exciting to watch than the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
        US College Football is more exciting to watch than the NFL.
        Yes I agree it is very exciting and a very good show of athletics.
        I just know a lot more people in Canada would be watching NFL this afternoon over the crazy game that just played in Regina.

Wow the Riders won!!

Comment

Congratulations Saskatchewan and the Riders! Great game. And for those stuck on watching the NFL today, you just missd an entertaining show.

PS: My predictions went 0 for 0 today. Now back to the markets . . . .

Comment

I was at the game in Regina. I thought this would be the toughest game and whoever wins likely ends up in Hamilton playing against the Argos. I really thought Boris was going to outperform Cody a lot more and keep marching east to Winnipeg and then Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Kraut View Post
              I was at the game in Regina. I thought this would be the toughest game and whoever wins likely ends up in Hamilton playing against the Argos. I really thought Boris was going to outperform Cody a lot more and keep marching east to Winnipeg and then Hamilton
              Watching on TV, stands didn’t look as full as they usually do in Saskatchewan, any idea on how many were at the game? Was an entertaining game, very unfortunate Calgary missed so many field goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                Watching on TV, stands didn’t look as full as they usually do in Saskatchewan, any idea on how many were at the game? Was an entertaining game, very unfortunate Calgary missed so many field goals.
                Stands NEVER full, it's the "thing" keeping some OUT, others scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                  24,001 was the announced paid tickets if I remember correctly. There were decent number of season ticket holder playoff game tix up for sale on the FB pages. Also, Riders werent selling any additional upper bowl cheaper tix the whole time on Ticketmaster for the playoff game, lower bowl only.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...