• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: 2 year carbon sink $65 acre per year

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2 year carbon sink $65 acre per year

- guaranteed renewable. ( at sellers option)
    - $65 per acre - per year payable Jan 1 each year 2022 and 2023
    - records, confirmation, audits, verification, on site visits, subject to sellers administration fees, legislative laws, good farming practices, health and safety protocols to be followed
    - buy direct, no middleman, no third party reselling or assignments

Please send direct message with your contact details, R.F.P. details, ten percent deposit for contract term,

If people will buy fake currency and digital art and fake EV companies and non functioning vaccines, then why not sell them fake carbon credits. Whole world has gone of its rocker, might as well profit from stupidity.

Comment

Im glad you approve.

Im also serious,
      - who wouldn't want to walk our fields,
      - see the 4:30 am sunrise on a crisp early May morning during seeding,
      smell the fresh air,
      - feel the heat of the early sun,
      - Listen to the sounds the birds- Canada geese on there way to the northern breeding grounds - the historic - migration thats taken place for centuries,
      -Help fill the world class efficient machinery, cutting edge technologies with seeds, and biological fertilizers
      - Walk through the natural playgrounds, acres of it as thick as a urban lawn, healthy legumes scrubbing urban pollutions, feeding starving populations

The above is subject to copyrights,
      -and is a short sample of the our family of 5 generations,
      -progression, nurturing, building, of food , nutricutical and health products
      - “The Farm” has a story, we are trust worthy and loving of family values

We live and breath every day to maintain, manage, and develop what our previous generations have enabled us to do, “Farming,its the most honourable, fulfilling, occupation in the world”
      Last edited by Rareearth; Nov 3, 2021, 09:47.

Comment

I like how you think rare. Not only can we sell the carbon credits we can charge the uninformed for a tour of their investment. Just make sure the sprayer and combine are in the shed that day.

Why not sell the same carbon credits to 100 people. How will they know? Won't even need to farm it then.

pS I still think climate change is a total scam.

Comment

-Our farm is all natural
          - the darkest sky, the most stars, and awesome northern lights
          - sunsets that are breath taking, over horizons as far as the eyes can see
          - wild life that has roamed the land for centuries

We are a ideal partner for philanthropist families, corporate IT based companies,etc

Comment

The sprayer, a poor mans space ship is rapidly adopting the scientific biological advancements now commercially available

The combine, is famous - folklore- the smell of the fresh, ready to eat grains, the straw providing cover ( readying the environment for next years bounty, protecting the soil microbes insects bees, preserving moisture, regeneration at its finest) ect. The harvest meals, late evenings, repair challenges are a eco tourists dream come true.
            Last edited by Rareearth; Nov 3, 2021, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
              -Our farm is all natural
              - the darkest sky, the most stars, and awesome northern lights
              - sunsets that are breath taking, over horizons as far as the eyes can see
              - wild life that has roamed the land for centuries

We are a ideal partner for philanthropist families, corporate IT based companies,etc
              I like it. Great sales pitch is for the intangibles!

Reminds me of the competition between restaurants on a New York city block - the first hung out his sign - "The Best in New York City!".

Not to be upstaged, the next guy put this on his sign - "The Best Food in the U.S.A.!".

The 3rd guy gave it a bit of thought and decided to stay simple. His sign read, "The Best on the Block!".

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                If people will buy fake currency and digital art and fake EV companies and non functioning vaccines, then why not sell them fake carbon credits. Whole world has gone of its rocker, might as well profit from stupidity.
                Quebec has been doing something like this for a decade ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
                  The sprayer, a poor mans space ship is rapidly adopting the scientific biological advancements now commercially available

The combine, is famous - folklore- the smell of the fresh, ready to eat grains, the straw providing cover ( reading the environment for next years bounty, protecting the soil microbes, preserving moisture, regeneration at its finest) ect. The harvest meals, late evenings, repair challenges are a eco tourists dream come true.
                  This is the only positive approach we can have to this whole situation. Because it’s not going away wether we agree on the carbon / climate thing or not

Comment

$65 an acres is a lot better than what that outfit on rentera wants to pay (or bill you)
                    But not close to what Cargill is paying US farmers for carbon credits

Comment

Cargill already pays that to farmers in Iowa. Ok, Cargill is having a hard time making payments to farmers lately but as an example, this is exactly what farmers need to start doing.

I agree I have 10000 acres that are available for purchase by a company to help protect the environment I have records for direct-seeded carbon sink since 1984 and the work year of 2002.

Companies will try to **** farmers and liberal start-ups will be happening just watch.

This is a great example of what farmers should do.

Suckers I mean investors in the city would buy it if we spin it right.

Oh, the deal offered this past spring was a ****ing joke.

Other countries are paying 60 plus to farmers why cant Canadian farmers squeak out a profit.

If you cant beat them figure out a way to join then and play in their sandbox just have all the toys not them.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Someone's bitter he didn't get in on Tesla shares.

Probably would have been a better investment than shorting the Cdn dollar.
                        Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 3, 2021, 22:05.

Comment

Shows great initiative. My only caveat is, I really don't need anyone else looking over my shoulder at how we run our farm.

They will get food, and they will like it.

Comment

I don’t think land that is fall protilled, kelly harrowed, or fall fertilized would be eligible for carbon credits. Rules on all these things are absolutely stupid. Big companies claiming they are carbon neutral because they have a wind turbine or solar farm or buy offset credits from Quebec hydro or a farmer.

No real reduction of anything by the polluting companies, but they can provide a feel good thing to their customers with this “carbon neutral” crap.

Now perhaps if Canada would start counting its hydro projects, trees, farm land, etc against its emmisions, then we wouldn’t need to do anything to meet world goals and the carbon tax could be scrapped.

Comment

It is years ago now but there was that program through the Chicago climate exchange that paid money out. The big polluters paid farmers to direct seed so they could carry on business as usual. It was a one time deal for past practices. They used crop insurance data to prove up things. I seem to remember flax was one crop that got kicked out as the straw management practices like burning was a red flag. The outfit went out of business years ago.
                              As far as I am concerned lets read the fine print first on this new deal

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...