• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural Gas and fert prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Just rearranging the deck chairs - gas for coal - renewables still a non factor in base generation.

By companies trying to get out from Trudeaus climate Gestapo they switch to a fuel that has much broader implications including home heating and food production.

People wanted climate action, they are going to get it hard now.

[ATTACH]9124[/ATTACH].
    Interesting that COP26 [and PM JT] has talked about restricting movement of people... to reduce energy consumption.

Getting used to COvid passports... just think about needing a pass to leave home in your vehicle.... and being taxed as we are motion traced in our daily lives.

Wow, the Pandemic really did set us up for a reset and 'new world order'!!!

Cheers! Just the type of climate change message we all appreciate. We are going to 'save the world, come Hell or Highwater' Literally!!! One to add to the 'favorite sayings' list...

Don't you just love English humour!!!

Warms a cold day up fast! Cheers

Comment

There may be a significant number of Europeans whose most pressing concern is keeping the water pipes from bursting this winter -

Russia’s controversial Nord Stream 2 pipeline faces another delay after Germany suspended a key step in the approval process, sending European gas prices

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't there seem to be a glaring dissonance in those who claim to be saving the earth when they shut down critical infrastructure, causing the helpless masses to freeze and starve?

Things that make you go hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        There may be a significant number of Europeans whose most pressing concern is keeping the water pipes from bursting this winter -

Russia’s controversial Nord Stream 2 pipeline faces another delay after Germany suspended a key step in the approval process, sending European gas prices

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't there seem to be a glaring dissonance in those who claim to be saving the earth when they shut down critical infrastructure, causing the helpless masses to freeze and starve?

Reminds me of the old saying I heard from the commodity pit floor some 40 years ago...[much older than that...]

"If you don't have money... you don't matter"...

Haunting... in todays economic conundrums... $60,000 bitcoins... Trillion $ EV, tech companies...[Teslas, Apple] $1M: Combines, seeders, and tractors...

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post

Anouther that makes me go hmmm is all those big buildings in the city that are designed with natural gas heat.

Will they gut RUH in Saskatoon to convert to electric by 2030? Just one example of millions.

Are the building the are building now electric.
          Would that make them easier or harder to lease.

Maybe won't need any more ?£

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...