• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who really represents us farmers?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who really represents us farmers?

So many issues and who do we have to speak
    Our concerns? Fertilizer gong show, parts shortages
    Crop insurance not working for some, carbon money
    For sequestering, etc etc. All I see is big industry
    The companies with the biggest bank account
    Manipulating all of us. Even cargil not paying seems
    Simple but holy fk any of us be late with a payment
    And fk need a lawyer just about.

And what MP MLA or crop group is bringing attention
    To these issues?

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    So many issues and who do we have to speak
    Our concerns? Fertilizer gong show, parts shortages
    Crop insurance not working for some, carbon money
    For sequestering, etc etc. All I see is big industry
    The companies with the biggest bank account
    Manipulating all of us. Even cargil not paying seems
    Simple but holy fk any of us be late with a payment
    And fk need a lawyer just about.

And what MP MLA or crop group is bringing attention
    To these issues?
    No one.

Comment

CFIB
      The next year could be very interesting with the liberal gong show. The ag minister is going to be getting extreme pressure from both sides. I’d be surprised if she doesn’t quit.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        No one.
        How can anyone speak for such a divided group .Everyone is only interested in their own commodity,the dairy ,the chicken the seed growers the beef.the BTOs only want cheap rent low imput,
        Any one with an eye and an Ahole can see the problems but a good many are self inflected,a lot by greed.
        Now does anyone have a solution that most producers would agree with ??? Rember that the consumer has to be happy also,and there are a hell of a lot more of them than us!!!

Comment

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/climate-change-saskatchewan-farmer-cop26-1.6231528?cmp=rss

God save us from the No F$&?ing Use

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
            https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/climate-change-saskatchewan-farmer-cop26-1.6231528?cmp=rss

Chuckchuck your famous lol

Comment

Originally posted by Retired View Post
              How can anyone speak for such a divided group .Everyone is only interested in their own commodity,the dairy ,the chicken the seed growers the beef.the BTOs only want cheap rent low imput,
              Any one with an eye and an Ahole can see the problems but a good many are self inflected,a lot by greed.
              Now does anyone have a solution that most producers would agree with ??? Rember that the consumer has to be happy also,and there are a hell of a lot more of them than us!!!
              That’s correct on some issues but on some like
              Price fixing of inputs, supply chain problems,
              Fuel prices, carbon pricing, etc I don’t think there
              Should be too much division as to addressing
              These? And even if an immediate solution
              Isn’t there bringing to light the issues is at least
              The first step.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                That’s correct on some issues but on some like
                Price fixing of inputs, supply chain problems,
                Fuel prices, carbon pricing, etc I don’t think there
                Should be too much division as to addressing
                These? And even if an immediate solution
                Isn’t there bringing to light the issues is at least
                The first step.
                The only issue is a few board table members who got caught short on a contract and now have to maybe mortgage their inherited farm. Thats the driving issue right now.

That and finding containers for fat boy. The companies stuffing containers don't pay a checkoff to any commission, and with the WEGA saying its not our grain once the slides open, the container shortage sounds like its their problem, not mine.

No one is addressing input pricing.

We have retails that have farmers running them, that didn't expect or get the memo on the increases , or like I have been told, they would have loaded up.

Everyone has heard the story of retails were promised Liberty would only have a 3 percent increase and now its a 25 percent increase. Some wanted to order extra stock in back in August , couldn't get it because there might have been some used for desiccating. Now looking at major increases , they couldn't lock in the August or earlier price.

Shit will hit the fan when major retailers have customers having a tough time getting 2021 inputs paid for.

Watch for the reactive nonsense then.

Not one group can proactively represent farmers. And these are farmers. They know what's coming. I guess they still see opportunity to buy out the neighbour by doing SFA.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post

Good thing there's no Wuhan flu in Glasgow. Or he might catch something in this friendly bunch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cop26.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	771933

"...please, bring me my wine. And she said, We haven't had this spirit here since 1969..."

Comment

Mr. Handsy Groper represents us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	COP261.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	771934

Comment

Some where along the way farmers have lost their way. Many are about me myself and I. The sense of working for the common good has been lost. Perhaps it is the ever decreasing numbers or the infection of extreme feelings of freedom only being obtained by ignoring the whole group. How could anyone represent such a diverse group.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        Mr. Handsy Groper represents us.
                        Honest question, is Europe filled with smug jerkoffs? I mean these retards are in the middle of an energy shortage now importing raw timber to burn from Ukraine and talking about getting off oil and gas. They have shut in fertilizer production because its too expensive. I mean whats next - famine?

If this is our representation, I would rather be ignored.

Suggestion for wheel and others. Dont look somewhere else for solutions especially our politicians. Is gouging happening, probably. And not a thing we can do about it.

If you think this is gouging now, wait until Liberals get into the regulation of this industry. You will think a 25% increase in Liberty is heaven compared to that.
                        Last edited by jazz; Oct 31, 2021, 08:10.

Comment

Hell will freeze over before you satisfy the perennial complainers on this site who don't realize how lucky they are to be farming and living in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Hell will freeze over before you satisfy the perennial complainers on this site who don't realize how lucky they are to be farming and living in Canada.
                            Some like Jwab are living in their own hell called ignorance and don't even know it.

Comment

It seems like there are a lot of very unhappy and unsatisfied with their life types on Agriville that are in a permanent hyper state of agitation and discontent about many things. Perhaps the stress of farming is getting to them?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...