• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone confirm this?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
    I've heard countless people express the belief that if they are double vaxxed, they cannot transmit Covid. No medical authority has ever sought to inform people just how false this belief is, as this would get in the way of cheerleading for vaccination.
    Yet when I asked that question on here recently, none of the cheerleaders even attempted to answer.

Comment

I can confirm it as Scott is my cousins son and I live close to Leader

Comment

The narcs will go in the wrong store one day and vanish. You can't take everything someone has worked all their life for and not suffer the consequences. If the store owner has nothing to lose, what's the incentive not to? A cerb check lol? Small business is on deaths door and provincial govts are doing it to them. Not the Walmarts and Costcos because virus doesn't virus in those doors... sarcasm. Why is big business getting the wink and the nod? When did they grease Moe's pockets. I swear the ghost of Devine's cabinet will be back and it'll be the entire team this time on the take.

Comment

I guarantee there are dozens of chucks out there running around with phones , cameras, and clipboards just frothing at the mouth to turn in neighbours and business people they do not like
          Absolutely guaranteed there are ...
          says a lot about who they are

Right or wrong , karma will come back at some point

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...